- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Three Storey Semi Detached Villa In Convenient Location Near Newtownards Town Centre
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms And Two Good Sized Separate Reception Rooms
- Well Fitted Kitchen With Generous Range Of Cupboards & Utility Area To Rear
- Large First Floor Bathroom With Five Piece White Suite Including Double Shower Enclosure
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing / Off Street Parking To Front
- Rear Courtyard / Large Enclosed Westerly Aspect Rear Garden With Generous Edged Lawns & Timber Decked Area
- Keenly Priced To Allow For Modernisation And Required Remedial Works
- Situated Closed To Local Amenities, Londonderry Park And Castlebawn Shopping Complex
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious semi detached three storey villa is located in a highly convenient location only a short distance from Newtownards Town Centre and Castlebawn Shopping Complex. Priced to allow for modernisation and required remedial works, the property offers two separate reception rooms as well as a good sized kitchen with generous range of fitted cupboards and utility area beyond. On the first floor there is one bedroom and a large bathroom with five piece white suite. On the second floor there are a further two well proportioned bedrooms. The home also benefits from double glazing and an oil heating system. Outside there is off street parking to the front, enclosed rear courtyard and a large enclosed westerly aspect garden with edged lawns and timber decked area with views to Scrabo Tower. This property offers great potential to the discerning buyer, and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC entrance door, glazed top light, double panelled radiator, telephone point.
- 3.71m x 3.05m (12' 2" x 10' 0")
Ornate fireplace with slate surround, cast iron and tiled inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.43m (14' 2" x 11' 3")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, Hot Press off, under stairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN WITH UTILITY AREA :
- 5.97m x 2.54m (19' 7" x 8' 4")
Overall. Range of fitted high and low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood and splashback, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, UPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.07m (14' 6" x 10' 1")
Full wall wardrobe recess, single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- 3.45m x 3.33m (11' 4" x 10' 11")
Five piece white bathroom suite comprising of tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, double shower enclosure with Mira electric shower unit, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Views to Scrabo Tower from half landing window, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.41m x 3.05m (17' 9" x 10' 0")
Single panelled radiator, velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
Single panelled radiator, velux window.
- To front - off street parking in stones.
To rear - enclosed courtyard with stone wall, generous garden beyond with edged lawns and timber decked area, side access, boiler house with oil boiler.
Portaferry Road, Newtownards, just opposite the Fire Station.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »