- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding four bedroom detached family home
- No 'onward' purchasing chain / 'Chain free'
- Spacious Reception space through the ground floor with open fires
- Light and bright lounge open to formal dining area
- Separate family Room
- Fully fitted luxury family kitchen diner with centre island and space for appliances
- Separate Utility and ground floor WC
- Large galleried landing
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms (shower room ensuite)
- Luxury Family Bathroom with free standing bath
- Detached double garage
- uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC soffits and guttering
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fully enclosed rear garden with south facing aspect with generous lawn
- Large gated driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
- Convenient to Belfast, the international airport and just minutes from Lisburn City Centre with its leading Schools
- Early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis superb detached four bedroom family home is ideally located on a generous site off the Pond Park Road, within this highly regarded cul-de-sac development.
Extremely well presented it offers light, bright and well-proportioned accommodation finished to a high specification throughout, offering modern convenience in a highly sought after location. Featuring large reception rooms, four well-proportioned bedrooms (primary bedroom with shower room ensuite) and modern Fitted Kitchen and Utility. It offers an idyllic home for any modern family with large rear garden and detached double garage.
Convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, whilst be in being in close proximity to a number of local amenities including shops, public paths, leading local schools and public transport routes, this fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door with glazed side panels, Engineered wood strip floor, recessed spot lighting.
- 8.4m x 4.5m (27' 7" x 14' 9")
Glazed double doors through from Entrance Hall, Engineered wood strip floor, feature sandstone fireplace with cast iron inlay and granite hearth. Open Fire, recessed spot lighting, uPVC doors out to rear garden and single door through to Kitchen Diner.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.m x 4.2m (13' 1" x 13' 9")
Feature fireplace with cast iron Inlay, open fire and granite hearth. Recessed spot lighting.
- KITCHEN DINER:
- 4.3m x 5.4m (14' 1" x 17' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor range of high and level units plus centre island with granite worktops. Ceramic tiled splashbacks, space for 6 ring has range, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer over, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and space for microwave. Recessed spot lighting. Door through to....
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.95m x 1.8m (9' 8" x 5' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, stainless steel side draining sink, space for washer and drier, uPVC half glazed door to rear. Door through to...
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wash hand basin
- GALLERIED LANDING:
- Contemporary glass balustrade, study area to front
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 4.2m x 4.5m (13' 9" x 14' 9")
Walk in robe off.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, feature wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.m x 4.2m (13' 1" x 13' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.3m x 3.3m (14' 1" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.55m x 4.5m (8' 4" x 14' 9")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Ceramic Tiled floor, vanity sink unit, low flush WC, free standing bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle, recessed spot lighting and extractor.
- FRONT GARDEN:
Low wall to front, Brick paviored path and steps at front and side, low shrub beds and specimen tree planting to lawn.
Fully fenced and enclosed rear garden with generous flat, south facing lawn. Brick pavioured patio and steps to rear.
Gated driveway to large brick paviored driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, leading to...
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Roller shutter door, Power and light, uPVC double glazed Window and door to side, oil fired boiler.
- We have been advised the tenure for this property is freehold, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor verify the details
- For period April 2022 to March 2023 £2,040.22
When heading out of Lisburn along the Prince William Road at the end of the road continue straight over the roundabout and follow road to the right. At the end of the Road turn left onto the Pond Park Road towards Dundrod and Pond Park Heights is immediately on the left hand side and the property is located on the right within the small cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »