- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Large Living Room Open To Dining Room
- Three Double Bedroom Master With En Suite Bathroom
- Driveway Plus Decked Area To The Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal Location For Families With Local Primary And Secondary Schools Close At Hand
- Close To Stranmillis Village, Local Shops, Lagan Meadows And Arterial Routes
Additional InformationA well presented semi detached villa which has a double storey extension giving excellent accommodation comprising of two reception rooms, kitchen open plan to a dining area with double doors leading to rear gardens and decking. This home has a further three bedrooms on the first floor, master with en suite and first floor shower room. Gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
Situated in a popular street off Sharman Road. Convenient to array of amenities off Lockview Road, easy access to Stranmillis or a short commute in Belfast City Centre.
This home benefits from off street parking and gardens enclosed to the rear. Viewing would be recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled area leading to hallway, under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.32m x 3.05m (24' 0" x 10' 0")
Laminate flooring, open fireplace with pine surround, tiled hearth.Cornicing.Double doors leading to the dining room.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING/LIVING AREA :
- 5.79m x 4.88m (19' 0" x 16' 0")
Range of high and low level units, cooker point and stainless steel cooker hood.Tiled floor and part tiled walls.Laminte flooring in dining area and double doors leading to decking area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 2.51m (18' 0" x 8' 3")
Ensuite with electric shower, shower doors, wash hand basin and fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of panelled walls, shower, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Driveway and small garden are to the front and gardens to the rear with decking enclosed by hedging.
Travelling from Queens University heading out of the city, take left towards Stranmillis Village and head right through to the roundabout. Take third exit towards Malone Road and then first left onto Sharman Road. Penge Gardens is the third street on the left hand side and number one is at the top on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »