How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you. We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious bungalow with an elevated position over the Comber Road
- Generous site with lawns, mature trees and hedging
- Living room with fabulous countryside views to Scrabo Tower
- Separate dining room with countryside views
- Superb kitchen, granite work surfaces open to sun room
- Four well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Family bathroom, luxury white suite with separate shower and bath
- Integral double garage with twin electric doors, office and WC
- Superb basement storage facilities
- Driveway to front with ample turning space and parking for several cars
- Rear driveway for 2-3 cars with level access to the property
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Excellent location, close to varied amenities including Comber Greenway, Eastpoint Entertainment Complex and Dundonald Hospital
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious and extended detached bungalow, enjoying an elevated position on a generous sized site with views over the countryside to Scrabo Tower. This charming property offers spacious and versatile accommodation with excellent storage facilities in the form of a double garage, large basement and roof space. The property has been extended to provide a beautifully appointed kitchen open to a sun room. There are two additional reception rooms including a good sized living room designed to take advantage of the views. The four bedrooms are well-proportioned and include a master with ensuite shower room. There is also a family bathroom with a luxury white suite. Externally there are formal gardens in lawns with mature trees and hedging, an enclosed paved rear garden and off street parking for several cars to the front with an additional driveway to the rear of the property. Further benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazing. Located on the outskirts of Dundonald the Comber Greenway is easily accessible as is the village and its variety of restaurants, shops and cafes. Other notable benefits include proximity to the Ulster Hospital, David Lloyd Leisure and excellent transport links to East Belfast and the City Centre.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Amtico flooring. Large hotpress with built in shelving. Access to roofspace.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.92m x 3.96m (19' 5" x 13' 0")
Marble fireplace with carved wood surround, beautiful views over countryside to Scrabo Tower.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 4.14m (14' 0" x 13' 7")
Laminate wooden floor, sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 6.83m x 4.8m (22' 5" x 15' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, housing for American style fridge freezer, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.11m x 4.04m (13' 6" x 13' 3")
Countryside views to Scrabo Tower.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with instant electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 2.79m (13' 7" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 2.92m (13' 7" x 9' 7")
(currently used as an office). Countryside views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.04m x 2.92m (13' 3" x 9' 7")
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit and rice bowl sink with mixer taps, panelled bath with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle and instant electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashback.
- Stairs down to:
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.5m x 5.94m (21' 4" x 19' 6")
Double electric doors. Oil fired boiler.
- 2.62m x 2.36m (8' 7" x 7' 9")
- WC and Belfast sink.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- LARGE BASEMENT STORAGE
- Oil storage tank. Outside lighting and tap. Large front garden in lawns with mature trees and hedging. Side garden in lawns with mature trees. Tarmac driveway to rear for 2-3 cars and patio area with views over countryside. Tarmac driveway t front for several cars.k
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views