- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome Period Detached Residence
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Coach House With Outbuildings
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Twin Modern White Bathrooms
- Stunning Views Over Cavehill
- Private Corner Site
Additional InformationCharming Period Detached Residence Situated Within This Highly Regarded Residential Location
A handsome period detached residence constructed when Belfast was in its heyday taking full advantage of the quality material and skilled craftsmanship of its time Circa 1900. The magnificently proportioned interior comprises generous reception hall, 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms with antique fireplaces and feature bays affording breathtaking views over Belfast's Cavehill, luxury fitted kitchen and twin modern white bathrooms to ground and first floor. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and magnificent antique fireplaces to the majority of principal rooms. The present owners have sympathetically modernised the property to include replacement damp proof course, re-roofing and wiring improvements but yet has retained much period detail throughout. A mature private corner site with ample car parking, feature coach house with hayloft and range of outbuildings combine with the perfect location minutes walk from leading schools, Cavehill Country Park, Fortwilliam Golf Course, public transport and excellent local shopping makes this the perfect family home worthy of your immediate inspection.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Double storm doors, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 4.32 x 3.95 (14'2" x 13'0")
- Into bay, original slate fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling, 3 double panelled radiators.
- Drawing Room 9.12 x 5.07 (29'11" x 16'8")
- Triple bay with leaded light detail, feature slate fireplace with tiled inset and back boiler connected to central heating system, 5 double panelled radiators, 1 single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
Dining Area - Feature square bay, attractive period fireplace, cast iron inset.
- Living Room 3.05 x 4.27 (10'0" x 14'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.81 x 2.58 (19'1" x 8'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor, feature radiator, under stairs storage, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Sun Room 2.03 x 4.72 (6'8" x 15'6")
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed roof and door, feature radiator, oil fired central heating boiler.
- Wet Room
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, walk-in shower, electric shower, feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, large storage cupboard, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, feature chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.91 x 3.72 (12'10" x 12'2")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, original slate fireplace, cast iron inset, exposed timber floor, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.87 x 4.14 (9'5" x 13'7")
- Feature original slate fireplace, built-in robe, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.41 x 5.06 (14'6" x 16'7")
- Into bay, original slate fireplace, built - in robe, 2 panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.82 x 4.73 (12'6" x 15'6")
- Into bay, original slate fireplace, tiled inset, 3 panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.09 x 3.14 (10'2" x 10'4")
- Original cast iron fireplace, double panelled radiator, exposed timber floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Coach House 4.72 x 3.68 (15'6" x 12'1")
- With hayloft.
- Utility 3.97 x 2.70 (13'0" x 8'10")
- Mature private gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and mature trees, driveway with ample car parking, extensive range of outbuildings, ash pit, store, original outside wc, stunning views of Cavehill.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »