- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Modernised Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationUPS Rental Division are delighted to offer his modernised and exceptionally well presented semi-detached villa to the rental market.
The property comprises 3 bedrooms, superb loft space, 2 receptions rooms ( one with French door access to 2 storey deck, the others with views to Cavehill), spacious fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom suite with underfloor heating. The 2 storey deck has private views to Belfast Lough and stairs to the lower garden. The property further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating with Bosch Worcester boiler, pvc fascia and eaves, downstairs furnished cloakroom and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings.
Early viewing comes highly recommended
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor, wall light points, double panelled radiator.
Furnished Cloak Room - White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Lounge 3.63 x 4.57 (11'11" x 15'0")
- Bay window with views to Cavehill, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, hole in wall gas fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.63 x 3.33 (11'11" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, double glazed French doors that lead to elevated deck.
- Kitchen 5.79 x 2.57 (19'0" x 8'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tumble dryer space, double panelled radiator, Pvc double glazed rear door, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, timber ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, loft ladder access to converted attic space.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating, chrome radiator, concealed Bosch Worcester boiler, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.20 (10'6" x 10'6")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2.41 x 2.26 (7'11" x 7'5")
- Carpeted, panelled radiator, ideal as study room/office.
- Bedroom 3.91 x 3.34 (12'10" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, Velux roof light, under eaves storage, light and power.
- Large corner site, patio front garden, long driveway with space for 4 cars, featured 2 storey decked area to rear (with views to Belfast Lough), outside security lights and tap.
- Detached Garage
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »