- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Development Opportunity
- Planning Permission For A Detached Villa
- Substantial Modernised Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationUnique Opportunity To Acquire A Substantial Semi Detached Villa Plus a Site With Full Planning For A Detached Villa
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modernised semi-detached villa with full planning permission for separate detached villa with it its own access from Donegall Park Avenue. The red brick semi-detached villa comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions rooms, spacious fitted kitchen, modern white bathroom suite with underfloor heating, downstairs WC and converted attic space.. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, patio doors to decked area, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, downstairs furnished cloakroom and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. A large corner site with mature hedging provides gardens to the side of the existing house and a large bottom garden which is the site designated under planning and is approved for a 2 storey detached villa of c.1500 sq ft with modern design and separate road access from Donegall Park Avenue.
A unique opportunity worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor, wall light points, double panelled radiator.
Furnished Cloak Room - White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Lounge 3.63 x 4.57 (11'11" x 15'0")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, hole in wall fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.63 x 3.33 (11'11" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, double glazed French doors.
- Kitchen 5.79 x 2.57 (19'0" x 8'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tumble dryer space, double panelled radiator, Pvc double glazed rear door, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, timber ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, loft ladder access to converted attic space.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, concealed Worcester Bosch boiler, underfloor heating, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.20 (10'6" x 10'6")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.41 x 2.26 (7'11" x 7'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.91 x 3.34 (12'10" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, Velux roof light, under eaves storage, light and power.
- Corner site, patio front garden, feature decked area to rear outside light and tap.
- Detached Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »