- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Detached Family Home Within One Of North Down's Most Popular Locations
- Bright And Spacious Living Accommodation Comprising: Drawing Room, Living Room And Dining Room
- Kitchen With Built In Appliances, Aga, Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms - Master With Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mahogany Framed Double Glazed Windows, Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Integral Garage
- Private, Manicured Gardens To Front, Side And Westerly Aspect To Rear
- Convenient To Many Local Schools
- Within Walking Distance Of The Cultra Seafront
- Only Minutes Walk From Marino Train Station Which Is Convenient To Belfast Or Bangor
Additional InformationThis is a superb detached family home which is set within one of North Down's most sought after locations, renowned for its convenience to Holywood Town, Belfast City centre and many leading schools.
For those who enjoy out door activities there are plenty of options including Royal North Of Ireland & Holywood Yacht Clubs, Royal Belfast & Holywood Golf Clubs, the Seapark municipal tennis courts and the stunning walks along the coastal path as far as Bangor.
Parkhouse Manor is an exclusive development of only three cleverly designed homes. This property in particular has a good site which has been well tended and provides ample entertaining patio areas.
Internally the property comprises 3 bright and well proportioned reception rooms which flow from one side of the house to the other - ideal for those who enjoy entertaining, with many of the rooms benefitting from full length feature windows and bays.
On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom having a shower room and a further bathroom.
There is off street parking and turning space and an integral double garage. This is a home which will suit a variety of purchasers and internal inspection is a must.
- Steps up to double opening hardwood doors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.57m x 1.93m (15' 0" x 6' 4")
(At widest points). Wall light wiring. Corniced ceiling.
- UNDERSTAIRS CLOAKROOM:
- Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Hanging area for cloaks.
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.24m x 2.92m (23' 9" x 9' 7")
(Into bay window). Hardwood bay window overlooking rear gardens with south westerly aspect. Double opening doors leading to...
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.21m x 4.39m (23' 8" x 14' 5")
(Into bay window). Coved ceiling. Wall light wiring. Red brick fireplace with wooden surround, slate hearth and gas fire inset. Windows overlooking side and rear front gardens.
- LIVING / CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.84m x 3.23m (19' 2" x 10' 7")
Hole-in-the-wall brick fireplace with slate hearth and wood burning stove. Sliding patio door to rear patio and gardens. Archway to...
- 3.78m x 2.62m (12' 5" x 8' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted cupboards, drawers, shelves and units with open display cabinets. 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Partly tiled walls. Antico style tiled floor. Built in fridge and wine rack. Navy blue double Aga with hotplate.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.39m (12' 7" x 7' 10")
Range of built in high and low level units including shelving. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Oil fired central heating boiler. Space for freestanding fridge freezer. Antico style floor. Hardwood glazed panel door to rear side gardens.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.54m x 5.03m (18' 2" x 16' 6")
Double up and over door. Light and power. Excellent storage.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR:
- HALF LANDING:
- Window overlooking rear gardens.
- Feature circular window. Open study area. Hatch to roofspace with Slingsby type ladder and light. Walk in hotpress with wooden shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.23m (12' 9" x 10' 7")
Double wardrobes with hotpress.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Radiator. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.95m x 2.54m (9' 8" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.95m (10' 4" x 9' 8")
Good sized walk in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.54m (11' 7" x 8' 4")
Two built in wardrobes with excellent hanging and shelving space.
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Tiled surround.
- Parking and turning space to the front. Accessed property at both sides. Walled garden, screened and fenced garden. uPVC oil central heating tank. Gardens in lawns. Outside light and water supply. Good sized lawns with a range of trees, flowerbeds which attracts south westerly aspect. Raised patio, ideal for entertaining area and evening sun.
Travelling from Holywood towards Bangor turn left into Old Quay Road, then right into Parkhouse Manor.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »