- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 1 Reception 2 Bedrooms
- Economy 7 Storage Heating
- Double Glazxing
- Shower Room With Walk In Shower Unit
- Communal Gardens And Car Parking
- Popular Location At End Of Cul-De-Sac
- Close To Circular Road/Donaghadee Road Roundabout
Additional InformationAn attractive ground floor apartment with spacious Lounge, two well proportioned bedrooms, one with built in shelved store, Kitchen and Shower Room. It is in a two storey block of four similar type apartments (2/2 bedroomed and 2/1 bedroom) at the end of Cotswold Drive off Donaghadee Road and within easy reach of local shops and public transport to the town centre. Although in need of some modernisation we feel that this apartment will be of wide appeal especially those in retirement or wishing to downsize.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Economy 7 heaters, intercome to front, cloaks cupboard with shelves
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- 5.44m x 3.76m (17' 10" x 12' 4")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, economy 7 storage heater, 15 pane glass door to hall.
- 3.23m x 2.67m (10' 7" x 8' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level fitted cupboards, laminate roll edged worktops, part wall tiling, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, electric towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.76m (14' 4" x 12' 4")
Economy 7 storage heater
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 2.69m (13' 11" x 8' 10")
Plus built in shelved store
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walk in shower with thermostatic shower valve, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC (coloured suite), walls fully tiled, extractor fan
- Insulated hot water cylinder, internal immersion heater
- Communal gardens and car parking
Proceeding out of Bangor via Donaghadee Road take the last turning on the left into Cotswold Drive, just before the A2 dual carriageway.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
108th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »