- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four excellent bedrooms, two good reception rooms
- Beautiful maple kitchen with polished granite worktops and integrated appliances
- Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Bright attractively decorated interior c.1450 sq ft
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Exceptionally convenient and popular location close to excellent schools, shops and City Airport
- Belfast Centre easily accessible by car or bus with bus stop just across road
- Two car parking spaces with planning passed for garage if required
- Easily managed gardens in lawns to front and enclosed patio and barbecue area to rear
- Perfect city 'pad', 'down sizer' or 'lock and leave' home
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
This is simply a lovely home!
Located just around the corner from Strathearn School and within sight of Campbell College, the house is also within easy reach of shopping at Belmont and Ballyhackamore.
Well decorated and presented the house offers c.1450 sq ft of excellent accommodation with four double bedrooms, two reception rooms and a superb maple kitchen with polished black granite worktops and integrated appliances. There is a cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite shower room. Comfort is enhanced with gas fired central heating and oak effect uPVC double glazed windows.
This is the perfect home for a professional couple, those downsizing or seeking a practical, easily maintained home to 'lock and leave' while living abroad for extended periods.
Definitely a home to consider.
- Covered open porch.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed centre panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood strip flooring.
- With low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 4.29m (17' 0" x 14' 1")
Large, square bay window to side. Feature fireplace with maple surround, polished granite inset and hearth, gas fire, recessed lighting, coved ceiling, oak wood strip flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 2.11m (17' 0" x 6' 11")
Oak wood strip flooring. Double French doors to enclosed patio and barbecue area. Open to:
- BEAUTIFUL MAPLE KITCHEN
- 5.18m x 3.53m (17' 0" x 11' 7")
Extensive range of maple high and low level cupboards, polished black granite worktops with inset Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel under oven, four ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor, tiled splash back, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, ceramic tiled floor. Matching centre island with wine rack and vegetable baskets. Concealed gas fired central heating boiler. View into rear courtyard/patio area.
- Staircase with painted spindles and handrail to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.38m (11' 8" x 11' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric instant heat shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.56m (13' 4" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.07m (13' 4" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.06m x 3.56m (13' 4" x 11' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Access to floored and insulated roof space. Good storage.
- Neat easily managed garden to front in lawns, bordered by walls and hedges.
- Lovely feature courtyard / enclosed patio to rear. Raised flowerbeds, perfect outside space for relaxing and barbecue area. Outside power points. Garden shed with power.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars side by side.
- Planning permission passed 2019 for garage if required.
On corner of Belmont Road and Ormiston Square just past Strathearn School entrance.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »