- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home Extending To Approximately 3,750 Sq Ft
- Enclosed Private Rear South Westerly Garden
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating With 5 Zone Control & Hive Remote Access
- Beam Vacuum System
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom & Second Floor Shower Room
- Six Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom With Separate WC
- Utility Room With Pantry / Cloakroom
- Bespoke Fully Fitted Framed Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Reception Rooms
- Popular, Convenient & Very Sought After Location
- Attached Garage
- Alarm System & Security Camera With Remote Monitoring
- Movie Room With Surround Sound Above Garage With Separate Access
- Parking For Numerous Cars
Additional InformationSituated off the most sought after Circular Road, this area has rapidly become one of the City's most admired locations. This particular property sits in a private prestigious development of four delightful traditional double fronted red brick homes in East Belfast.
Inside, the accommodation is bright, spacious and offers superb accommodation comprising of living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom with WC and a spacious family room opening to a spacious rear garden. There are four bedrooms on the first floor with a movie room which also has access via an external spiral staircase. There are two further bedrooms with a shower room on the second floor.
The area is well renowned for being within the catchment area of superb Primary, Grammar and Senior Schools, as well as easy access to the George Best City Airport and M3 Motorway Network. It is situated within 5 minutes walking distance of CI Tennis, Hockey, Cricket and Rugby Club and 10 minute walk to excellent local amenities at Belmont and Ballyhackamore with Holywood close at hand. On the Metro bus route and close to local Train station for easy access to City centre. Ideal situation for all Belfast Hospitals.
Set off by maturing landscaped gardens and attached garage, this is a truly unique opportunity to acquire a generously proportioned family home in a most sought after location.
- Entrance door with lead stained glass panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Oak flooring and staircase. High ceiling to Minstrel gallery.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.13m x 3.76m (16' 10" x 12' 4")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.22m x 4.22m (20' 5" x 13' 10")
French double doors from hallway. Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and gas fire. Corniced ceiling.
- 4.27m x 3.76m (14' 0" x 12' 4")
Bespoke hand painted framed kitchen with granite work surfaces. 5 ring 'Bosch' brushed stainless steel gas hob. Extractor hood over. Built-in 'Bosch' dishwasher. Double AEG self-cleaning electric oven (also plumbed for gas oven) and microwave space above. Ceramic tiled floor. French double doors through to casual dining / family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.92m x 3.99m (19' 5" x 13' 1")
Oak flooring. Cast iron gas stove. French double doors to patio area. Corniced ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.13m (12' 4" x 7' 0")
Range of units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and gas or electric tumble dryer. Pantry with shelving and cloaks storage. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Spacious gallery landing with corniced ceiling. Access to shelved hot press.
- MOVIE ROOM:
- 6.71m x 4.27m (22' 0" x 14' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Wired for surround sound, projector with pull down screen. Separate WC / cloakroom. French double doors to spiral staircase leading to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.78m (14' 8" x 12' 5")
Built-in wardrobe and double wardrobes. Corniced ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with high pressure thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.43m (12' 3" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 3.78m (14' 8" x 12' 5")
Built-in wardrobes. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 3.38m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
Double built-in wardrobes. Corniced ceiling.
- White suite comprising tiled bath. low flush WC. Walk-in shower with high pressure thermostatic controls. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 8.13m x 3.78m (26' 8" x 12' 5")
Velux window. Dormer window. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 8.1m x 4.27m (26' 7" x 14' 0")
Velux window. Dormer window. Access to eaves storage. Slingsby ladder to fully floored attic with light and power.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower with glass screen and high pressure thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in storage cupboard.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Private mature gardens to front and rear to include a variety of mature plant's, shrubs and border hedging. Attractively paved patio and seating area enjoying afternoon and evening sunshine with feature lighting.
- 6.86m x 4.27m (22' 6" x 14' 0")
Fully insulated garage to include remote controlled up and over insulated door with remote access. Double glazed windows and centrally heated including drying cupboard. Heavy duty vinyl flooring. Range of built-in storage cupboards. Services left for easy conversion to home office or granny flat.
Going Past CI on the Circular Road towards Belmont, Orchard lane is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »