This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Family Home Located In The Periphery Of Hillsborough Village
- Generous Well-Proportioned Family Accommodation Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen & Separate Utility Room, With Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Generous Driveway Parking
- Superb Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
- Popular & Convenient Location Close To Hillsborough Village And Various Motorway Networks Connecting Belfast And Further Afield
Additional InformationOrchard Grove is a select development with three only high quality family homes located off Saint James's Road only a short drive from the Village of Hillsborough and its vast array of specialist shops, pubs, restaurants, forest park, and local primary school. Belfast City Centre and other surrounding towns are easily accessible via the nearby motorway networks. This particular detached family home has deceptively spacious accommodation throughout, comprising of four bedrooms, four reception rooms together with fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and ensuite. In addition the property benefits from a detached garage, generous driveway parking, and spacious grounds to the rear. Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market, viewing is by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.06m x 4.39m (23' 2" x 14' 5")
Attractive feature fireplace. Sliding doors to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.23m (13' 0" x 10' 7")
Wood strip flooring. Archway to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.58m (12' 9" x 11' 9")
Wood strip flooring. Double doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.4m (14' 3" x 11' 2")
Attractive feature fireplace. Oak flooring.
- 4.78m x 3.81m (15' 8" x 12' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Inset sink. Recessed for Range cooker. Integrated dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. Stainless steel extractor. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.29m x 2.01m (7' 6" x 6' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR HALLWAY CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.22m x 5.99m (20' 5" x 19' 8")
(at widest points) Up and over door. Light and power. Fully floored loft area for additional storage space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.34m (14' 6" x 14' 3")
Oak flooring. Built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.45m (14' 3" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 3.05m (12' 7" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- No access at time of valuation.
- Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- 5.m x 2.57m (16' 5" x 8' 5")
Floored with additional storage area.
- Generous gardens to front and rear. Driveway parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views