- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Approx. 1800 sq. ft.
- Three bedroom family bungalow
- Spacious kitchen/diner with multi fuel burning stove
- Lounge with feature marble fireplace
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Ample storage
- Partially floored rood space with drop down ladder
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Detached garage (19'04" x 19'08")
- Approx. 0.7 acre plot
- Semi-rural location
- Viewings highly recommended
1 Old Scarva Road, Tandragee
A spacious approx 1800 sq ft three bedroom bungalow with garage set on a generous plot on the outskirts of the village of Tandragee. This excellently presented family home benefits a large open plan kitchen/diner with multi fuel burning stove and adjoining conservatory, lounge with feature marble fireplace, a master bedroom with three-piece ensuite and a four piece bathroom suite. An excellent consideration for those on the look out for ground floor accommodation. Viewings come highly recommended. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
Located on the outskirts of Tandragee just on the Old Scarva Road. Tandragee is in close proximity to Portadown, Scarva, Markethill and Richhill, a semi-rural location in close to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance via PVC door with glazed panel inserts and glazed panels either side, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. Access to shelved hotpress and three storage cupboards. Access to partially floored roof space via drop down ladder.
- Lounge 14' 10'' x 23' 11'' (4.53m x 7.28m)
- Front aspect room featuring marble fireplace with electric fire insert, picture rail and two double panel radiators.
- Kitchen/Diner 16' 8'' x 23' 11'' (5.08m x 7.29m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, granite worktop, counter sunk 1.5 bowl sink and a range of integrated appliances including, double electric eye level oven, four ring ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dish washer. Multi fuel burning stove with back boiler, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and two double panel radiators. Access to;
- Conservatory 13' 7'' x 9' 10'' (4.14m x 3.00m)
- Recessed spot lighting, wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear via double glazed French doors.
- Utility Room 7' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.38m x 2.00m)
- Wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with draining board and space for utilities. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Access to rear via PVC door with glazed panel insert.
- Master Bedroom 13' 11'' x 11' 9'' (4.25m x 3.59m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 7' 8'' x 7' 9'' (2.34m x 2.36m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and double shower with electric unit and glazed surround. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 9'' x 10' 9'' (4.18m x 3.28m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 5'' x 8' 8'' (3.49m x 2.65m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 8'' x 7' 9'' (2.94m x 2.35m)
- Four-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower with electric unit and glazed surround and panel bath. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Garage 19' 5'' x 19' 8'' (5.92m x 6.00m)
- Electric roller shutter door, skimmed walls, electrical outlets and side access door.
- Set on approx. 0.7 acre plot externally this property comprises of tarmac drive and an array of trees, plants, shrubs and hedging.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »