How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you. We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Family Home Set Within Exclusive Gated Development Of Four Only
- Beautifully Presented Family Accommodation
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Living Room, Family Room And Conservatory
- Magnificent Solid Oak Kitchen With Range Of Appliances Open To Casual Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom And Two Ensuites Plus Downstairs Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Alarm System Installed
- Superb Enclosed Site With Generous Gardens To Front, Side And Rear In Lawns, Patio And Feature Children's Play Area With Artificial Grass
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Templepatrick And Belfast International Airport
- Ideal For The Growing Family In Today's Market
Additional InformationThe Old Mill development, which is located off the Dunadry Road, is beautifully situated in this pleasant semi-rural location and is only a few minutes' drive from Templepatrick, 10 minutes from Belfast International Airport and 25 minutes from Belfast city centre, with nearby motorway networks providing excellent provincial connections. This particular detached family home is attractive from an external appraisal and provides beautifully proportioned and well-presented family accommodation comprising of four generous bedrooms, three reception rooms together with high quality solid oak kitchen with casual dining area, separate utility room, contemporary bathroom and two ensuite shower rooms. In addition, the property has the added benefit of being positioned on a generous site with superb well maintained gardens laid in lawns, patio area, feature children's play area with artificial grass, detached double garage and excellent driveway parking. Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market we thoroughly recommend an inspection of this magnificent property through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with solid oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.14m (17' 6" x 13' 7")
Attractive oak feature fireplace with wood burning stove, oak flooring, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.36m x 3.4m (17' 7" x 11' 2")
Oak flooring, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.38m x 5.08m (20' 11" x 16' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level solid oak units, central island with granite worktops, inset 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit, recess for range cooker, stainless steel extractor, recess for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor.
- 4.09m x 3.33m (13' 5" x 10' 11")
Tiled floor, double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.01m (10' 9" x 6' 7")
High and low level units, single drainer sink unit, granite worktops, plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, vanity unit.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.24m x 4.14m (13' 11" x 13' 7")
- Walk-in shower enclosure with watering can shower head and additional telephone hand shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, vanity unit, heated towel rail, part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.25m (12' 10" x 10' 8")
- White suite, panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.4m (12' 9" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 3.1m (11' 3" x 10' 2")
- Jacuzzi bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Hotpress, access to roof space.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.05m x 5.89m (19' 10" x 19' 4")
Twin up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, floored storage area above.
- Generous driveway parking, superb gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, patio, children's play area with artificial grass.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 29 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views