- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Detached Cottage
- Close to Stormont Parliament Buildings and Grounds, The Ulster Hospital and an Excellent Range of Shops and Restaurants
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms with Master Incorporating Bathroom
- Large Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to L-Shaped Dining Room
- Modern Shower Room with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- An Abundance of Character and Charm Throughout
- Tarmac Driveway Leading to Detached Garage
- Additional Utility Rooms
- Beautifully Maintained and Mature Gardens to Front, Side and Rear with Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Potential for Further Extension to Rear of the Property (Subject to Relevant Planning Consents)
Additional InformationAccessed via a slip road off the Old Holywood Road this attractive detached cottage has been meticulously well presented throughout. This home provides excellent accommodation with two reception rooms, including fully fitted kitchen, open plan L-shaped dining room, lounge and three double bedrooms with master with en suite bathroom. All the rooms are of great proportion and will create interest to a range of purchaser including the family or to those seeking bungalow style living such as the retired market. The well manicured gardens to the front and rear are designed for easy maintenance with lawned areas, brick paviour patio areas and mature planting. There are parking areas to the front for numerous cars leading to detached garage.
Located on the corner of Belmont and Old Holywood Road this is an ideal location for commuting to work and schools via road and bus links. It also lies within walking distance to an excellent range of local shops and restaurants including the famous S.D.Bell's coffee shop. The Ulster Hospital and Stormont Parliament Buildings are also close by.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With cloaks store, low voltage spotlights and solid wooden floor.
- LUXURIOUS OAK FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.55m x 3.38m (21' 6" x 11' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and upstand, recessed low voltage spotlights, concealed lighting, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, free standing range with twin oven, 5 ring ceramic hob and stainless steel chimney extractor fan, breakfast bar, open plan to L-shaped dining room.
- L-SHAPED DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.4m (12' 1" x 11' 2")
Solid wooden floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, double glazed French doors to garden, double doors to lounge.
- 4.72m x 4.27m (15' 6" x 14' 0")
Solid wooden floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, feature black cast iron spiral staircase to bedroom one.
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising: fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush close coupled WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlights, towel rail, hotpress with copper cylinder, immersion heater and storage above.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
Recessed low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.87m (10' 0" x 9' 5")
Recessed low voltage spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.18m (15' 0" x 10' 5")
Excellent range of wall to wall built-in robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With corner panelled bath, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira shower, vanity unit with tiled splashback, close coupled WC, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlights, wooden floor.
- Tarmac driveway to ample car parking, beautifully maintained and mature gardens to front, side and rear, boundary hedging, lawns, shrubs, flowerbeds and small trees, extensive brick paviour patio area with additional patio to rear, paved walkways, outside lights, tap, outside power points.
- 6.05m x 3.43m (19' 10" x 11' 3")
With up and over door, light and power.
- UTILITY STORE:
- 5.92m x 2.74m (19' 5" x 9' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, light and power, oil fired boiler, access to garage.
Number 1 Old Holywood Road sits on the junction with Belmont Road and Old Holywood Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »