- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Well-Presented One-Bedroom Bungalow
- Desirable Groomsport Location
- Modern Kitchen/Dining
- Newly Installed Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Private Patio`s, Communal Gardens
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Short Stroll From Groomsport Bay Beach
A recently refurbished one-bedroom bungalow, superbly positioned off the Donaghadee Road, just a short stroll from Groomsport Bay Beach and its many amenities.An exceptionally well-presented one-bedroom bungalow holding a prime end of cul-de-sac position. With a newly installed kitchen and bathroom, conservatory, and a delightful outlook, we expect significant interest in this unique Groomsport rental opportunity.
Internally, the property comprises an entrance porch, a bright lounge, conservatory with victorian style tiling, a separate dining/kitchen with an extensive range of units, one excellent-sized bedroom, and a newly installed, modern bathroom suite.
The property further benefits from a gas-fired central heating system, and uPVC double glazing.
Externally, there is generous communal parking and garden spaces, private patio/yard areas, and a delightful outlook from all the main rooms.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Porch
- uPVC front door. Plank-style flooring.
- Lounge 4.11m x 3.45m (13'6 x 11'4)
- Plank-style flooring. Fireplace with marble tiled hearth.
- Entrance Hall
- Built-in storage. Concealed gas boiler.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.37m x 2.67m (14'4 x 8'9)
- Excellent range of high and low-level kitchen units with woodblock effect laminate work surfaces. Electric hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Fridge freezer space. Plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Plank-style flooring.
- Conservatory 3.23m x 2.67m (10'7 x 8'9)
- Victorian-style tiled floor.
- Modern white suite comprising - low flush WC, wash hand basin and fully tiled quadrant style shower cubicle. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Master Bedroom 4.55m x 3.00m (14'11 x 9'10)
- Outside Front
- Communal gardens. Paved patio/stones.
- Outside Rear
- Paved patio. Vertical panel fencing/gate.
- Travelling along Donagahdee Road past the Boat Club, turn left Springwell Drive, turn left into Springwell Avenue then right into Nelson Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »