- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 5 Bedrooms (2 En-Suite)
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage
- 3 Zone Heating Timer
- Beam Vacuum System
- Burglar Alarm
- Choice Corner Site
- Easy Walking Distance to Castlerock Beach & Renowned Golf Course
Seldom does such a substantial well laid out home attractively priced & just a “wee dander to the golden sandy beach in the increasing popular village of Castlerock with its challenging golf courses, come onto the market. Well No1 is just that! With its abundance of Accommodation, this delightful home is sure to appeal to the growing family or perhaps those wishing to set up their own business (B&B Ect) subject to planning permission.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY - Tiled floor inc mosaic feature design, phone point, understairs storage, bespoke wood & wrought iron turned staircase.
* LOUNGE - (5.48m x 4.20m) Feature Italian marble fireplace with cast iron & granite hearth, tv point, dimmer switch, engineered wood flooring, double glass panelled doors to hallway.
* DINING ROOM - (4.15m X 3.89m) Laminate wood effect flooring, tv point & phone point.
* KITCHEN - (8.65m x 3.86m) Range of eye & low level cabinet units, tiled between, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, leaded glass display units, pelmet with recessed spotlights, bread baskets, saucepan drawers, under cabinet strip lighting, space for double oven/range cooker, canopy extractor fan, integrated fridge ,plumbed for dish washer, feature brick surround fireplace with tiled hearth left for oil stove, recessed spotlights in ceiling, double French doors to rear garden, tv point, phone point, slate floor.
*UTILITY ROOM (4.18m x 2.28m) Eye & low level cabinet units tiled between, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, slate floor.
* CLOAKROOM - (1.29m x 1.22m) Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, extractor fan, slate tiled floor.
Accessed by feature turned staircase, spacious landing, ideal for chez long sofa to appreciate the sea views through the arched window, built in hotpress.
* MASTER BEDROOM - (4.82m x 3.56m) Built in mirrored sliderobes, tv point & phone point.
EN-SUITE - (3.42m x 1.20m) Comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, extractor fan, tiled floor.
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.90m x 4.19m) Tv point, dimmer switch.
* BEDROOM 3 - (4.17m x 3.87m) Tv point, dimmer switch.
* BEDROOM 4 - (3.89m x 3.27m) Built in wardrobes, tv point.
EN-SUITE - (2.57m x 1.43m) Fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractopr fan.
* BEDROOM 5 - (3.87m x 1.23m) Fitted wardrobes and bunk beds, tv point.
* BATHROOM - (2.73m x 3.16m) White suite comprising corner bath with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, heated towel rail, half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Landing with access to eaves storage.
* STUDY - (3.58m x 4.16m) Tv point, access to eaves storage.
* PLAYROOM - (4.18m x 3.60m) Tv point, access to eaves storage.
* SHOWER ROOM - (2.7m x 2.12m) Walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan.
* INTEGRATED GARAGE (5.44M X 4.88M) ELECTRIC ROLLER DOOR, LIGHT & POWER.
* PAVIOUR BRICK DRIVEWAY & PARKING BAY.
* FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN PAVIOUR PATHWAY.
* FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN, PAVED, SUMMER HOUSE.
* OUTSIDE TAP & LIGHT.
*RATES 20/21 £2,116.50.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »