- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
We are pleased to offer to the market this splendid detached split level family home exclusively tucked away on a secluded and elevated site just off the Portadown Road. The Royal School, Armstrong Primary School, Saints and Scholars School together with the Historic Mall and City Centre are all within walking distance and easy commuting is also offered to Portadown and the M1 Motorway. This site extends to around 0.6 acres and on completion of the new road scheduled October 2019 this exclusive home along Mullinure Lane, Deans Bridge, will be accessed through a private cul-de-sac.
Internally this home offers great family accommodation and a granny flat or self-contained apartment could easily be converted. Overall this a very fine property in a much sought after area at Deans Bridge just off the Portadown Road, Armagh and overlooks the Deanery. The property may also be suitable for a Bed and Breakfast Business Investment.
6 Bedrooms comprising of 4 En-Suites
Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances + Utility Room
2 Reception Rooms
Hallway with Spacious Cloakroom
Multi Fuel Stove Fitted
Fully Floored Gym Room
Coloured Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Double Glazed Windows
New Carpets Fitted Throughout
Newly Painted Throughout
- Spcious Entrance Hall
- 15' 8" x 11' 6" (4.78m x 3.51m) Solid hardwood front door with glazed side panels.
Walk in cloakroom off 6' 8" x 6' (2.03m x 1.83m)
- 20' 4" x 14' 6" (6.20m x 4.42m) Multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Cornicing and centre piece. Large picture window overlooking the garden.
- 15' 3" x 11' 6" (4.65m x 3.51m) Range of fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel unit, tiled floor, built in double oven, ceramic hob with extractor fan and canopy, tiled floor, wooden ceiling and part tiled walls. Dining space and direct access to utility room.
- Utility Room
- 11' 9" x 8' (3.58m x 2.44m) Double drainer sink unit, fitted cupboards, fitted shelving, tiled floor and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier and mahogany rear door leading to rear garden.
- Dining Room
- 11' 5" x 11' 5" (3.48m x 3.48m) Direct access to entrance hall overlooking rear garden. Cloak room / study off.
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 7" x 13' 11" (4.44m x 4.24m) En-Suite off 8' 9" x 3' 6" (2.67m x 1.07m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' x 9' (3.05m x 2.74m) Built in wardrobe. En-Suite off 8' x 3' 8" (2.44m x 1.12m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, sink, low flush wc and tiled floor.
- Walk in storage cupboard off. Walk in hotpress off with fitted shelving and storage.
Alcove Reading Area.
- Spacious landing with storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 6" x 11' 3" (3.51m x 3.43m) Full wall of fitted furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space. En-suite off 8' 1" x 2' 11" (2.46m x 0.89m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 14' 8" x 11' 3" (4.47m x 3.43m) Built in wardrobe. En-Suite off 8' x 3' 7" (2.44m x 1.09m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5
- 14' 7" x 9' 9" (4.44m x 2.97m) Laminated wooden floor and built in wardrobe.
- 8' 1" x 7' 4" (2.46m x 2.24m) Coloured suite, tiled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 6
- 14' 7" x 9' 10" (4.44m x 3.00m) Laminated wooden floor, built in furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space.
- Attached Garage
- Up and over door, electric power.
- 4.44m x 3.43m (14' 7" x 11' 3") Laminated wooden floor, side door leading to outside with large window overlooking gardens.
- The gardens extended to c. 0.6 acres and offers mature gardens to the front and rear all which have been tastefully landscaped in trees, shurbs and flower beds . To the rear is very private with mature trees and patio area, to the front is a large garden which is in lawn with mature planting and ample vehicle parking is offered with a sweeping tarmac driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »