- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Townhouse
- Spacious Living Room With Laminate Flooring
- Attractive Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Plus Excellent Fully Floored Roof Space
- Modern Bathroom With Corner Shower Cubicle And Attractive Tiling
- Driveway To Front
- Convenient Location To City Centre And Glider Bus System
Additional InformationAn excellent well presented terrace property offering deceptively spacious accommodation within walking distance of Belfast City centre.
Ideal for a family or couple, this property has been well maintained by the current owners from start to finish. On the ground floor the accommodation includes attractive entrance hall/ lounge with laminate flooring and double doors to spacious modern kitchen. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms and white bathroom suite with built in shower and partly tiled walls and leads to a fully floored roof space.
Also including gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Beautifully presented and with little maintenance this property will impress every single viewer!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Living Room 16'2 x 14'9 (4.93m x 4.50m)
- Double doors to:
- Kitchen With Breakfast Area 14'8 x 9'5 (4.47m x 2.87m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 7'9 (3.86m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 7'9 (3.96m x 2.36m)
- Laminated strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, panelled bath with handheld shower over, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlighting.
- Stairs To:
- Roofspace 12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.35m)
- Velux window. Floored and sheeted. Radiator.
- Paved driveway to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »