- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fabulous Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Luxuriously Appointed Throughout
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Location
A magnificent red brick semi detached villa holding a a prime position within this most popular section of Mountainview. The richly appointed and beautifully presented interior comprises 3 bedrooms, superb roof space, 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, new internal doors and skirting, mirrored slide robes, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings. A detached matching garage and private gardens combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, telephone point, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.33 x 3.35 (10'11" x 11'0")
- Panelled radiator, wall light point, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.09 x 3.65 (10'2" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.66 x 2.21 (12'0" x 7'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, fridge and freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator, breakfast bar, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door,
- First Floor
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.46 x 2.57 (11'4" x 8'5")
- Full range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 3.52 (9'11" x 11'7")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, fixed staircase.
- Bedroom 2.29 x 2.46 (7'6" x 8'1")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, concealed gas boiler.
- Airing cupboard.
- Roof Space
- Floored, insulated, electric light, under eaves storage, Velux roof light.
- Detached Garage 5.84 x 2.95 (19'2" x 9'8")
- Up and over door, electric light.
- Gardens front and enclosed rear in lawn, paved driveway, outside light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »