This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 19th Century Gentleman's residence set in Georgian Square with communal gardens and private parking.
- Unique private location with impressive walled common entrance adjacent Stranmillis Village, QUB and Botanic Gardens.
- Enormous potential for area extension (subject to Planning Permission)
- 3 Bedrooms plus dressing-room.
- Lounge open plan to kitchen plus good rear return living room opening onto south-facing garden/patio area.
- Gas Heating.
- Private outside parking.
Additional InformationMount Pleasant is a much sought after secluded and private mature square of Georgian Gentlemen's Townhouse residences built in the late 19th Century. It is accessed from Stranmillis Road and protected by a high wall and impressive entrance pillars. The property will suit many prospective purchasers including single young professionals, the smaller young family and very suitable for those downsizing.
Stranmillis Village is a short walk with QUB, Botanic Gardens and all the principal schools and South Belfast's many amenities merely minutes away.
- Stained glass fan light.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 4.57m (17' 0" x 15' 0")
Original marble fireplace, original cast iron inset, cornicing and picture rail. Open plan to kitchen.
- 4.39m x 3.53m (14' 5" x 11' 7")
High and low level units, one and half stainless steel sink, dishwasher, halogen hob and oven, stainless steel cooker hood and beech work surface with complimenting glass splash back, Concealed lighting. Glass displayed cabinet, with electric heated tiled floor. Cornicing.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, half panelled walls and tiled floor.
- Integrated LED lighting.
- Double shower/wet room with rain shower, free standing bath. Twin sinks and matching Low flush WC. Hanging space and Hot press. Heated floor. Sound system with speakers in the walk in shower.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 3.53m (15' 9" x 11' 7")
Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.84m (14' 0" x 12' 7")
Range of wardrobe furniture.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.74m (9' 5" x 9' 0")
Built in robes.
- Tap and light. Enclosed flagged patio. BBQ area. Store.
Off the Stranmillis Road
(in last 30 days)
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »