Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A wonderful detached bungalow located within three miles of Saintfield
- Superb site of approximately 1.2 acres with stunning countryside views
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and built-in storage
- Beautiful lounge with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen and dining with integrated appliances and access to the patio
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms – one with sliding doors to the patio
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Patio that is perfect for entertaining on a summer’s day
- Large flat rear garden that children will love
- Spacious front garden laid in lawn with mature plants and shrubs
- Useful outbuilding providing excellent storage
- Single stable for anyone with an equestrian interest
- Convenient location within a short drive of Saintfield
- Located within easy commuting distance to Belfast & Lisburn
This fantastic detached bungalow is located just three miles from the popular village of Saintfield and all it has to offer while benefiting from a picturesque rural setting that will ensure a pleasurable lifestyle. It offers flexible accommodation and can be used as a four or three bedroom property depending on your needs. Every room in the house is tastefully decorated and would leave little for the lucky purchasers to do but move in and enjoy. The property would suit anyone with an equestrian interest with a stable and enough land to keep a pony.
The bungalow comprises an impressive entrance hall with a solid wood floor and built-in storage, a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor, an open plan kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances and access to the patio, four well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally the property sits on approximately 1.2 acres of wonderful County Down countryside. To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with trees, plants, shrubs and a stone wall. To the rear there is a superb patio that can easily accommodate large numbers of friends and family on special occasions. Beyond the patio lies a large flat lawn that is perfect for a game of football or tennis! There is a good-sized outbuilding providing excellent storage and a single stable.
This property is situated on the outskirts of Saintfield which is a great place to live and is home to some of the best primary and secondary schools in the province. Every amenity you could need is close by and the delightful Rowallane Gardens is just across the road... Rowallane Gardens is part of the National Trust and as well as the feature gardens and nice walks there are great seasonal events organised throughout the year where the community gets together.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Lounge 16'7" x 13'3"
Kitchen/Dining Room 19'7" x 9'10"
Bedroom 1 13'11" x 10'1"
Bedroom 2 11'2" x 10'1"
Bedroom 3 9'10" x 9'9"
Bedroom 4/Family Room 13' x 11'1"
Bathroom 9'9" x 6'10"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views