- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Well presented family home situated in quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Millhouse Development. With private off street parking, 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a spacious lounge, this property will cater for a wide range of family needs.
- Oil fired central heating
- White uPVC double glazed windows throughout with PVC patio doors and hard wood front door.
- Private off street parking at front door with disabled access ramp leading to entrance hall in laminate wood flooring
- Spacious lounge with laminate wood flooring and open fire
- Large Open plan kitchen and dining room with patio doors to rear garden
- Maple effect kitchen units with stainless steel bowl and half sink, integrated oven and hob
- Large garden to rear - fully enclosed with side pedestrian gate to front
- Downstairs W.C.
- 3 bedrooms all with laminate wood flooring and one with built in storage
- Main bathroom with 3 piece white suite and a separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »