- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Double Fronted Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms/ 2+ Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Luxury Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Aspect
- Prime Corner Site/ Partial Far Reaching Views Extending To Co Down
- Highly Regarded Select Development
- Modern Family Bathroom/ Modern En Suite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Private Driveway To Rear
- Private Enclosed Secure Garden
Positioned within a highly regarded select development. This superb double fronted detached family homes enjoys a prime corner site with partial far reaching view extending towards the Co Down Coastline. With a well planned living layout of approximately 1328 sq ft and presented to a high standard throughout this home is perfect for the family searching for a modern home with a ‘turnkey’ style finish within comfortable walking distance of local schools and public transport.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c. and semi pedestal wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 5.56m x 3.38m (18'3" x 11'1")
- With dual window aspect.
- OPEN PLAN LUXURY KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING ASPECT 5.51m x 3.15m (18'1" x 10'4")
- Contemporary shaker style fitted kitchen equipped with a range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and half bowl sink unit with mono block taps. A range of integrated appliances including oven with four ring hob overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Low voltage spotlights. Tiled floor extending into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 3.15m x 3.15m (10'4" x 10'4")
- Twin PVC double glazed French doors to private enclosed garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.46m x 2.13m (8'1" x 7'0")
- Fitted with a matching range of high and low level shaker style units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated wine rack. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.40m (14'0" x 11'2")
- MODERN EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising large enclosed shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap and low flush w.c. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 3 3.15m x 2.21m (10'4" x 7'3")
- BEDROOM 4 3.07m x 2.11m (10'1" x 6'11")
- At max.
- DELUXE WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed shower screen with shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap and button flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Grey coloured wood effect flooring.
- SPACIOUS LANDING AREA
- With loft access.
- Neat well maintained gardens to front and side enclosed by ranch style railings.
Paved walkways to front and side.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Laid in neat lawn with paved walkway and patio.
Feature covered decked area perfect for family barbeques.
Private driveway to rear with ample parking.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »