- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Townhouse of approximately 2949 st ft, in Exclusive South Belfast Development just off the Malone Road
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Living/Dining Area, Door to Enclosed Rear Garden
- Lounge with Bay Window
- Master Bedroom & Ensuite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms on the Second Floor
- Modern Bathroom
- Superb Basement with Office Area
- Double Glazed Sash Windows/Gas Heating/Alarm System
- Paved Driveway Parking & Integral Garage
- Excellent Sized Side & Rear Gardens in Lawns with Mature Trees & Bushes & Pavior Patio Area
- Convenient to a Range of Local Amenities Including Leading Schools, Shops & Public Transport Services
Additional InformationWell presented townhouse on a super sized corner site at the entrance to the development, the largest house of approx 2949 sq ft on the largest site in Marlborough Gate. The property is within walking distance of many amenities on the Malone and Lisburn Roads and is ideally positioned close to many popular South Belfast schools and easy commuting distance into the city centre.
The property is bright and deceptively spacious and briefly comprises; entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen open plan to casual living/dining area, cloakroom/wc. On the first floor there is a good sized lounge with bay window, and master bedroom with ensuite. On the top floor there are three further bedrooms and modern bathroom. There is an excellent sized basement with huge storage and an office area.
The property exudes warmth and character and is complimented by the large outside space incorporating; lawns with mature screening, patio area, driveway parking and integral garage. Early viewing is encouraged to appreciate this fine home.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, service door to garage.
- Low flush wc.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:
- 6.45m x 3.68m (21' 2" x 12' 1")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, twin stainless steel sink unit and stainless steel drainer, plumbed for dishwasher, space for range cooker and American fridge freezer, part tiled walls, oak floor, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling. Open plan to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.12m (16' 6" x 10' 3")
Oak floor, hardwood door with glazing to rear.
- Oak floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low voltage spotlights.
- 6.2m x 4.72m (20' 4" x 15' 6")
(at widest points overall). Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, bay window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.71m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
Oak floor, built-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, airing cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 4.42m (15' 6" x 14' 6")
(at widest points). Built-in robe, vanity unit housing wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.43m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
Built-in robe, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.71m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
- 9.83m x 5.99m (32' 3" x 19' 8")
(at widest points overall). Low voltage spotlights, hardwood door to rear with steps to garden, extensive range of built-in shelving.
- OFFICE AREA:
- 4.55m x 3.15m (14' 11" x 10' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, built-in shelves and desk.
- Communal lawns to the front. Private pavior parking for two cars to the front to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 3.25m (18' 8" x 10' 8")
Up and over door, built-in cupboard.
- Extensive private side and rear gardens in lawns with mature trees and bushes, paved patio.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road turn right after BP garage into Marlborough Park, Marlborough Gate is diagnolaly left at the T-junction.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »