- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent red brick detached property in highly desirable residential location
- Close proximity to amenities including shops, restaurants, schools, cafes, Ward Park and Bangor Golf Club
- Three principal reception rooms including drawing room, living room and dining room
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Cloaks with WC and external utility area
- Three double bedrooms on first floor, master with range of built in furniture
- Spacious bathroom with contemporary white suite offering bath and separate walk in shower
- Driveway car parking for multiple cars leading to detached garage
- Gardens in lawn to front and side with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs
- Gas fired central heating / uPVC double glazed windows
Additional InformationLocated in this high desirable residential area this detached residence offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase an attractive property with an abundance of character and in close proximity to many amenities including Bangor Town Centre, Ward Park, Bangor Golf Club, leading schools, shops, cafes and restaurants.
The property has recently had some renovation works and offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout comprising three principle reception rooms, drawing room with open fire, living room with wood burning stove and dining room open to kitchen and access onto raised deck for enjoying sunnier days. The property also benefits from impressive conservatory entrance, downstairs cloaks with WC and external utility area on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and large bathroom with contemporary white suite including bath and separate walk in shower.
Externally the property offers further space and privacy with gardens in lawn to front and side bordered with flowerbeds offering colour all year round and driveway car parking for multiple cars leading to detached garage. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows. A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate this fine home in its highly convenient location.
- GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 3.33m x 3.33m (10' 11" x 10' 11")
At widest points. Glazed hardwood front door and ceramic tiled floor into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.28m x 1.91m (10' 9" x 6' 3")
- (Under stairs) Low flush WC and semi pedestal sink unit with tiled splashback, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.37m (15' 1" x 14' 4")
Corniced ceiling, wired for wall lighting, open fire with carved sandstone surround, cast iron inset and marble hearth.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.53m (13' 0" x 11' 7")
Arrow wood burning stove with inglenook style fireplace, brick surround and quarry tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, glazed door through to:
- DINING SPACE:
- 3.56m x 2.59m (11' 8" x 8' 6")
Chinese slate floor, wired for wall lighting, glazed PVC door to outdoor deck, archway through to:
- 3.84m x 2.44m (12' 7" x 8' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units, integrated Bosch 4 ring ceramic hob and Bosch electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, Smeg dishwasher, under cupboard lighting, granite worktops, glazed display cupboards, feature LED floor lighting, chinese slate floor, corniced ceiling, granite worktops and upstands.
- Stairs to:
- Corniced ceiling, access to roofspace. Hotpress with slatted shelving and radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.53m (14' 2" x 11' 7")
Corniced ceiling. Range of built in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, bedside cabinets.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 3.33m (15' 1" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.36m (9' 10" x 7' 9")
- 2.51m x 2.08m (8' 3" x 6' 10")
Luxury white suite comprising of fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and dual shower head, tiled panelled bath, Duravit Happy D vanity sink unit with built in storage and mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, corniced ceiling, extractor fan, featue leaded glazed windows.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.52m x 3.33m (14' 10" x 10' 11")
Up and over door, light and power.
- UTILITY/BOILER HOUSE:
- Glazed uPVC door, Ideal Logik Plus combi gas boiler, lighting, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Driveway car parking leading to front door access, spacious gardens in lawns with fence and wall boundaries front and rear, multiple flowerbeds with trees and shrubs to front side and rear, gardens in lawns, additional raised deck for entertaining and enjoying summer evenings accessed off kitchen/dining area.
From Donaghadee Road, travelling out of Bangor, turn right onto Broadway and right again onto Moira Park. Then take the first left onto Maralin Avenue. The property is the first on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »