- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Four Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- Utility Room/Downstairs W/C
- Gas Heating/Pvc Double Glazing/ Driveway With Parking For Several Cars/Detached Garage
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
1 Manse Drive is a superb double fronted detached family home that offers fantastic, well proportioned accommodation to suit most family needs. On the ground floor there are four reception areas, modern fitted kitchen /dining, utility area and downstairs w/c. On the first floor there are four bedrooms all with built in furniture with the master measuring 21'1 x 13'6 and en suite shower and bathroom suite. Outside, the property has parking for several cars to the front leading to detached garage and a south westerly facing rear garden that captures the sun all day in the summer months, the rear garden is fully enclosed and not overlooked and the front aspect of the house has countryside views. This area has long been established as one of the most popular residential areas in Carryduff, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, Forestside Shopping Centre, the cafés and bars of Ormeau Road. Commuting to all parts of Belfast could not be easier, via the Saintfield Road and the Outer Ring which is a short drive away or by the popular Cairnshill Park and Ride scheme. The local area plays host to an enviable range of sporting and recreational amenities, including, football clubs, Lets Go Hydro Belvoir Forest Park, Shaws Bridge, 2 superb golf courses - Belvoir Golf Club and Rockmount Golf Club, both of which are within a few minutes drive.
- Composite front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Solid oak flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit. Low flush w.c Solid Oak flooring.
- Living room 16'0 x 13'6 (4.88m x 4.11m)
- Solid oak doors from hallway. Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround. Solid oak flooring continued from hallway.
- Lounge 17'6 x 13'1 (5.33m x 3.99m)
- Marble fire-place housing a coal effect gas fire. French doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 11'7 x 10'1 (3.53m x 3.07m)
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen 17'8 x 12'10 (5.38m x 3.91m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, . Stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Stainless steel splash back. Integrated dish-washer. Tiled flooring. Centre Island unit. Tiled flooring. Open to sun room
Kitchen has access to dining room.
- Sun Room 15'7 x 11'7 (4.75m x 3.53m)
- (at widest points) Tiled flooring continued from kitchen. Double pvc doors garden/patio area.
- Utility Area
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 21'1 x 13'6 (6.43m x 4.11m)
- (at widest points) into bay Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture.
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle, sink unit with storage below, low flush w.c Pvc panelling. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'6 x 12'0 (3.81m x 3.66m)
- Built in bedroom furniture. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 11'6 x 10'3 (3.51m x 3.12m)
- Built in mirrored slide robes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Four 11'6 x 7'9 (3.51m x 2.36m)
- Built in bedroom furniture. Laminate flooring.
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c bidet,
Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Hot-press. Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns. Brick paved driveway with ample parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 19'8 x 9'4 (5.99m x 2.84m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- South westerly facing enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with block paved patio. Bordering brick wall and mature trees.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »