- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Quite Superb Extended Detached Bungalow with Views Over the City
- Occupying One of if not the Best Corner Site Situation in Malone View Area
- Spacious Reception Hall/Cloakroom Leading to Separate WC
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace & Equally Impressive Family Room
- Good Sized Separate Dining Room or Bedroom 4
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area/Separate Utility Room
- Open Plan to Living Area Overlooking Garden to City Beyond
- 4 Good Sized Double Bedrooms/Bedroom 4 Currently Used as Dining Room
- Excellent Sized Bright Master Bedroom with Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- Good Sized Luxury Family Bathroom with White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed/Alarm System
- High Standard of Finish with Many Features Including Solid Oak Doors & Amtico Flooring
- Extensive Parking Area for Multiple Vehicles/Attached Garage with Automatic Door
- Beautifully Landscaped Extensive Mature Surrounding Gardens Including Secluded Private Rear Courtyard Area
- Extremely Convenient with a Host of Amenities Close By Including Shops, Transport, Barnetts Park & Towpath
- One Off Sale Opportunity Equally Ideal for Families or Those Looking to Downsize
Additional InformationThis quite superb extended detached bungalow occupies one of if not the best corner site situation in the Malone View area. It is extremely convenient to a host of amenities including shops, public transport facilities, Barnetts Park and the Lagan Towpath.
Completely renovated within the last ten years this impressive property offers deceptively generous and adaptable accommodation that is finished to the highest standard throughout combined with the fabulous gardens which is further enhanced by an array of outstanding features.
With all and more this home has to offer it is superbly suited to cater for all those modern day living requirements including to those with families and also the more discerning purchaser. Early inspection is a must to fully appreciate this one off sale opportunity.
- Double glazed front door with matching side panels to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- 3.64m x 3.59m (11' 11" x 11' 9")
Amtico floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Glazed double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 4.15m x 2.68m (13' 7" x 8' 10")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Amtico flooring. Leading to . . .
- LUXURY WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- 5.65m x 4.23m (18' 6" x 13' 11")
Mahogany fireplace with granite inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.16m x 3.83m (16' 11" x 12' 7")
Built-in desk and shelving, uPVC double glazed patio door to rear, Amtico flooring, Velux windows giving additional natural light.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.47m x 3.74m (17' 11" x 12' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl sink unit with quartz drainer and matching work surfaces, matching island unit with Bosch induction hob and stainless steel extractor fan, Bosch elecric double oven and warming tray, alcove for American style fridge freezer, built-in wine rack, integrated dishwasher, Amtico flooring, low voltage spotlights. Open archway to . . .
- LIVING AREA:
- 3.37m x 3.37m (11' 1" x 11' 1")
Feature vaulted ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC glazed door to rear, overlooking garden to city beyond.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 1.49m (12' 0" x 4' 11")
Range of matching high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, access to garage.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Large walk-in shelved hotpress. Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.25m x 4.23m (20' 6" x 13' 11")
Built-in mirrored robes and drawers.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with shower unit and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.25m x 3.m (13' 11" x 9' 10")
- GOOD SIZED LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Superb deceptively geneous corner site with partial fencing to front and side. Driveway with parking for multiple vehicles to front leading to additional parking area and . . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.59m x 3.35m (18' 4" x 11' 0")
Electric roller door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear courtyard area.
- Magnificent landscaped surrounding mature gardens to front, side and rear with array of plants, trees and shrubs, incorporating good sized enclosed mature side garden and completely private secluded rear courtyard garden area for those summer evenings. Garden shed. Outside lights and tap.
On entering Malone View from Upper Malone Road turn left onto Malone View Park then right into the Avenue and Malone View Crescent is on the left. Number 1 is on the corner.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »