1 Lurgill Lane, Lough Road, Ballinderry Upper BT28 2SG
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Underfloor heating system in all areas (except guest bedroom suite) with digital thermostatic controls
- Pressurised and unvented hot water system, providing drinking water to all cold water taps
- High efficiency boilers
- Futronix dimming lighting system controlling 8 lighting zones
- Residents' shared entrance with stone pillars and automatic gate system, with intercom, mobile phone remote access and exit loop
- Bespoke engineered walnut /wenge interior doors
- High ceilings (2.9m on ground floor, 2.6m on first floor)
- Large format Italian semi-polished porcelain floor tiles
- Fully insulated cavity walls with cavity beads
- Exclusive and high end specification bathrooms, including Duravit and Hans Grohe fittings
- Beam central vacuum system with 10 vacuum outlet points
- Security alarm system to main house, with independent alarm system to garage area
- Natural slate roof
- Solid concrete floors and underfloor heating throughout (with exception of guest bedroom suite)
- Detached garaging for 3-4 cars with 3 roller shutter garage doors and double hardwood doors at rear for lawnmower access
- Tower, Pillars and bridge hand built in Donegal stone
- Black PVC fascia boards, soffits and rain water goods
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows
- Stunning rural setting with an abundance of mature trees
COUNTRY LIVING FOR THE 21ST CENTURY… The developers of this recently completed property, Lennon Homes Ltd, have a reputation for excellence, and it shows clearly here. Drawing on 35 years of experience as specialists in creating bespoke private residences, they have worked tirelessly to produce what must be one of the finest country houses in the area. Every aspect of the design has been thoroughly examined and meticulously executed, from the ancient oak perfectly framed in the landing window, to the vast master bedroom suite capturing the morning sun and sound of the river, not forgetting the open plan kitchen/dining/entertaining area which is just breathtaking at 1065 sq.ft. Lurgill Lane is a private gated tarmac road for the exclusive use of its residents, with views over rolling fields to Lough Neagh and the Sperrins beyond. On crossing the stone bridge over the Rooghan river, the mighty oak tree welcomes you to Number One The semi-circular stone tower provides a hint of what lies behind the impressive facade, a careful study in forward thinking contemporary living. The sensational interior is a joy for those who appreciate the flexible work, entertaining and family lifestyle which it enables. No expense has been spared throughout, with bespoke kitchen and bedroom design in collaboration with award winning Parkes Interiors, Italian porcelain floor tiles, comprehensive electrical and lighting specification and an impressive interior design scheme. The property accommodates the changing needs of the family, and the growing desire for multi-generational living. There is a private guest bedroom suite in the main house accessed by a private staircase, as well as a further 800 sq ft of flexible accommodation above the garages, including kitchen area and shower room.There is lots of space for those who wish to work from home, and require the convenience of excellent road, rail and air transport links. Centrally located in Ballinderry, the house offers a rare combination of both privacy and easy access. Moira railway station is a ten minute drive, from where it is only 20 minutes by train to Belfast City Centre. Belfast International Airport is only a 15 minute drive, Belfast City Airport within a 30 minute drive, and Dublin airport can be reached in 1 hour 40 minutes. A comprehensive range of excellent schools are within a 15 minute drive . For those who enjoy an active, outdoor lifestyle the proximity of Lough Neagh provides the opportunity to enjoy sailing and water sports.The Loughshore Cycle Trail and boat berths at Sandy Bay Marina are nearby, and Portmore International Equestrian Centre is only 4 miles away. All in all a superlative contemporary country residence in a rural and accessible location.
For further information, why not visit Lennon Homes
BT28 2SG - Exit M1 Motorway at Moira roundabout and follow A26 Airport road for approx 5 miles. Turn left into
Lough Road and entrance to property is approx 2 miles on the left.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »