- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning detached property situated between the Castlereagh & Cregagh Road
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Plenty of recent upgrades to provide a home you can enjoy from day one
- Extended to offer spacious and versatile family accommodation
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with a quality laminate floor
- Living room with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- A further two reception rooms that can be used to suit your needs
- Recently fitted kitchen with a great range of integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC with a modern two piece suite
- Master bedroom with a luxury en-suite bathroom
- A further three bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite & fully tiled walls
- Brick paved driveway providing ample off-street parking
- Spacious front garden with mature plants, tress & shrubs
- Private rear garden finished with paving
- Fantastic garden room - ideal for anyone who works from home
- Gas heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
Additional InformationThe Promised Land!
This superb property has been extended to ensure comfortable and spacious accommodation that is perfect for an established family. The extension provides a dining room, an additional reception room and a master bedroom that benefits from a luxury en-suite bathroom. The current vendors have recently spent time and money ensuring the house is in perfect order which will make moving into the property an absolute pleasure. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of your search criteria!
Downstairs comprises a spacious entrance hall, a living room with a feature fireplace benefiting from an open fire, a family room with double doors to the kitchen and to the garden, a modern and recently fitted kitchen with a generous range of units and integrated appliances, a dining room and a downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with a contemporary en-suite bathroom benefiting from a separate shower and a bath, a further three bedrooms and a fully tiled family bathroom with a modern white suite.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing ample off-street parking and a garden with established shrubs and trees. The rear of the property is finished with paving and offers a fantastic garden room that is perfect for anyone who works from home.
Loopland Grove is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City Centre is easily accessed and there is public transport to and from the city. There are plenty of local eateries close by and Tesco on the Castlereagh Road is only a short walk away.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.34m x 3.43m (14'3" x 11'3")
- Dining Room 3.45m x 3.02m (11'4" x 9'11")
- Family Room 2.64m x 3.07m (8'8" x 10'1")
- Kitchen 2.97m x 5.33m (9'9" x 17'6")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.99m x 3.02m (13'1" x 9'11")
- En-suite Bathroom 3.35m x 3.00m (11' x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 4.37m x 2.87m (14'4" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.00m x 3.23m (9'10" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 4 2.62m x 2.41m (8'7" x 7'11")
- Bathroom 1.63m x 1.98m (5'4" x 6'6")
- Garden Room / Office 4.57m x 2.84m (15' x 9'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »