This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic modern townhouse located between the Cregagh & Castlereagh Road
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Wonderful lounge with a feature fireplace and double doors to the kitchen
- Superb kitchen/diner with a great range of integrated appliances
- Matching utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with a modern three piece suite
- Walk-in closet offering excellent storage
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Private low maintenance and fully enclosed rear garden with a garden shed
- Off-street parking for four cars
- Convenient location within walking distance to local amenities
This wonderful end-townhouse located between the Cregagh and Castlereagh Road offers spacious accommodation over three floors. It is sure to appeal to families that want four good-sized bedrooms, a private rear garden and a great choice of local amenities that all combine to compliment modern day living. The property is perfectly presented in neutral colours leaving little to do other than move in and enjoy!
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a lovely lounge with a feature fireplace, a spacious kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a matching utility room with plumbing for white goods. On the first floor is a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern three piece suite. The top floor comprises the fourth spacious bedroom and a fantastic walk-in closet.
To the front there is off-street parking for three cars. The private rear garden is low maintenance and is perfect for pets, children and for enjoying some al fresco dining on a summers evening.
Loopland Court is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensures groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 19'9" x 12'9"
Kitchen/Diner 11'3" x 19'7"
Master Bedroom 11'3" x 11'9"
Bedroom 2 11'6" x 8'5"
Bedroom 3 8'5" x 11'
Bedroom 4 10'3" x 9'3"
Bathroom 5'11" x 8'5"
Walk-in Closet 11'6" x 8'2"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views