- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Period Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Feature Oak Panelling
- Upvc D G Sash Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Chain Free Vendor
Additional InformationMagnificent Period Residence Holding a Prime Position Within This Most Highly Regarded Residential Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a uniquely designed and beautifully presented home holding a prime site within what is one of North Belfast's premier addresses. The richly appointed interior comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms, 3/4 panelled entrance hall seamlessly transferring to a 1/4 panelled landing with feature leaded light window, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling further benefits from uvc double glazed sash windows replicating the original frames, gas fired central heating and downstairs furnished cloakroom. A detached garage combines with the most manageable of gardens and the perfect location with leading schools, public transport and Cavehill Country Park all on its doorstep making viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Feature leaded light inset, original solid entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- 3/4 Panelled entrance hall, panelled radiator, feature leaded light window.
Furnished cloakroom comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 3.93m x 6.67m (12'11" x 21'11")
- Attractive period fireplace, 2 double panelled radiators, feature leaded light window, picture rail, wall light point.
- Living Room 3.43m x 4.84m (11'3" x 15'11")
- Feature cast iron fireplace, 3/4 panelled walls, picture rail, feature leaded light window, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.86m x 2.98m (19'3" x 9'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, composite worktops, matching splash back, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated washing machine housing, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, panelled radiator, dining area, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door, mood lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, 1/4 panelled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.05m x 3.05m (13'3" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.91m x 3.47m (12'10" x 11'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.17m x 2.09m (10'5" x 6'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.47m x 4.87m (11'5" x 16'0")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.08m x 1.94m (10'1" x 6'4")
- Panelled radiator, extensive range of built-in slide robes.
- Modern white suite with chrome fitments comprising bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
Matching Separate low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, natural light, insulated.
- Gardens front, side and rear in lawn and patio, outside light and tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »