This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented End Terrace
- Bright Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen wth Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Window Frames
- Large Enclosed Rear Yard
- Property Currently Rented at £5400 per annum
Additional InformationThis attractive mid townhouse is situated within easy walking distance to public transport, shopping facilities and Belfast's' bustling 'Golden Mile', renowned for it's quality bars and excellent restaurants. Internally the property consists of a good sized lounge, fully fitted kitchen with dining area, two storage/utility rooms, family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, two double bedrooms. Externally there is a store to the front and enclosed year to the rear. Early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the potential contained within this affordable starter home.
- Upvc front door to;
- Laminate timber flooring.
- ROOM (1):
- 1.93m x 1.81m (6' 4" x 5' 11")
Laminate timber flooring.
- 3.74m x 3.42m (12' 3" x 11' 3")
Laminate timber flooring, double panelled radiator.
- 5.34m x 3.32m (17' 6" x 10' 11")
Partially ceramic tiled floor and walls, single panelled radiator, single bowl sink unti with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- Hot press containing copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.49m (12' 6" x 11' 5")
Laminate timber flooring, double panelled radiator x 2, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.49m x 3.3m (11' 5" x 10' 10")
laminate timber flooring, double panelled radiator.
- Tiled walls, cream suite comprising, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled bath, corner cubical containing electric 'Mira Sport' electric shower, wall mounted ladder style radiator, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Front: Attached brick store containing gas fired boiler.
Rear; Enclosed rear yard divided into three sections, one of which is covered. Outside lighting.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
79th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views