- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Extended Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Corner Setting Within This Much Sought After Residential Area Convenient To Lisburn City Centre, Train Station And Excellent Schools For All Ages
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Cloaks Cupboard
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Fireplace
- Separate Family Room With Oak And Granite Fireplace And Cast Iron Stove / PVC Double Glazed Patio Door
- Extended Walnut Effect Kitchen With Dining Area And Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (One With Built In Units And Adjoining WC)
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condenser Boiler And Pressurised Hot Water System
- Partial Double Glazed Windows
An Extended Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Corner Setting Within This Much Sought After Residential Area Convenient To Lisburn City Centre, Train Station And Excellent Schools For All Ages
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built in cloaks cupboard. Solid wood floor.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 6.1m x 3.8m (20' 0" x 12' 6")
Measurement taken into bay window. Open fireplace and hearth. Coving. Wall light points.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.02m (14' 1" x 9' 11")
Oak fire surround with granite inset and hearth. Cast iron multi fuel stove. PVC double glazed door to side garden.
- EXTENDED WALNUT EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 6.11m x 3.86m (20' 1" x 12' 8")
Range of high and low level units and matching island unit with breakfast bar. Granite effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Slate effect tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Measurement to include built in units. Adjoining close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.31m x 3.08m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.31m x 2.94m (10' 10" x 9' 8")
- White suite. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Part tiled walls..
- Spacious corner setting laid in lawns well screened by mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Paved patio areas. Second driveway to side. PVC oil storage tank
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.25m x 3.04m (20' 6" x 9' 12")
Up and over. Oil fired condensing boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From City centre proceed along Magheralave Road, turn right into Lenamore Park, number 1 is on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »