- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow
- Contemporary Kitchen with Bosch Integrated Appliances and Breakfast Island
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Storage Area off Kitchen
- Option of Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Solid Oak Wooden Doors throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway with Off-Street Parking
- uPVC Double Glazing, Soffit and Fascia Boards
- Front and Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns, Extensive Timber Decking, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Large Roofspace with Excellent Opportunity for Conversion Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Located Just off the Saintfield Road, Close to Range of Primary and Grammar Schools and Forestside Shopping Centre
- Fifteen Minutes Commute to Belfast City Centre and Tesco's 24 Hours
- Please Note This Property is Owned by a Staff Member of John Minnis Estate Agents
Additional InformationLenaghan Crescent is a well established and ever sought after residential location conveniently located just off the Saintfield Road providing ease of access for the city commuter and is close to Belfast and Carryduff Outer Ring with its varied range of retail outlets.
This beautifully presented detached bungalow has a very high specification creating a modern three bedroom property with versatile accommodation which will appeal to a range of purchasers, particularly those looking for an option for ground floor living accommodation.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Polished porcelain tiled floor, built-in storage cupboard and cloaks area, low voltage spotlight, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, partly floored, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler,oak glazed inner door to kitchen/living/dining area.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.58m x 6.43m (21' 7" x 21' 1")
Measurements at widest points.
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, range of integrated appliances including fridge and freezer, built-in Bosch oven, five ring Bosch gas hob with Franke stainless steel extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Bosch dishwasher, polished porcelain tiled floor, breakfast island with laminate worktops and built-in breakfast bar, dual aspect windows, mature outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, open to ample dining and living area, polished porcelain tiled floor, PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Storage area:
- With laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine, built-in high and low level units, polished porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.81m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
Low voltage spotlight, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.59m (11' 3" x 8' 6")
Mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.49m (8' 4" x 8' 2")
Outlook to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in cabinet below, walk-in shower cubicle with built-in chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, low voltage spotlight with extractor fan, polished porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Landscaped rear garden with extensive raised timber decking, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, steps to paved patio area, water tap, additional secret mature rear garden with excellent degree of privacy, mature trees and hedging, including apple tree, front driveway with off-street parking for one car, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs, large garden shed with excellent storage.
Coming down the Saintfield Road turn left into Lenaghan Park. Continue down Lenaghan Park and Lenaghan Crescent is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »