This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Self contained office space
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses
- Mix of private offices and open plan space
The property is situated in a highly accessible location close to Balmoral Avenue, City Hospital, Musgrave Hospital, many local national and international retailers and good quality residential areas surrounding. With a wide range of professional services, hi-tech businesses, retailers and educational services all in close proximity this is an ideal location and opportunity to locate.
Office space arranged over the ground and first floor with its own entrance hall and reception area this provides a great cost effective space whilst also having its own identify.
The first floor provides 450 square feet over two separate offices and an open plan landing area with access to a two WC’s and a small kitchen staff space. The second floor provides an open plan office of 542 square feet.
The rateable value for the building according to Land & Property Services is £8,800 with current rates payable of circa £5,304.00 per annum.
Term – 3 to 12 years Rent – £10,000 per annum exclusive Service Charge – percentage of floor space Management fee of 5% plus VAT on the rent No VAT on rent
The following link gives an insight to the talent and opportunity that this building and location offers: – https://www.investni.com/invest-in-northern-ireland/ict.html
Suitable for a wide range of potential occupiers, potentially suitable to hi-tech companies seeking expansion close to the Queens University, City and Royal Hospitals and numerous private medical services along with a range of traditional brass plate occupiers.
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent. • Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units. • Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually. • Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12. • All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor. • All applicants will be required to fill in an application form. • All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »