- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Semi-Detached Home Within Exclusive Popular Development
- Spacious Bright Lounge
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area With Range Of Built-In Appliances
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- High Standard Of Finish With Many Fine Features
- Tarmac Driveway Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn
- Host Of Amenities Close By Including Lisburn City Centre Only Minutes Away
- Offering That Much More & Ideal For A Wide Range Of Buyers
Additional InformationThis excellent, attractive semi-detached home occupies a much sought after location within this ever popular development. It is conveniently situated with a host of local amenities close by including Lisburn itself being only minutes away.
The property offers bright well-proportioned accommodation that is finished to a high standard throughout, which is further enhanced by the many fine features. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for modern day living as a first home or for that of the growing family.
All-in-all this excellent property has so much to offer, and we recommend early inspection.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- 4.65m x 3.45m (15' 3" x 11' 4")
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 4.65m x 4.06m (15' 3" x 13' 4")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated fridge / freezer. CDA under bench electric oven. 4 ring gas hob. CDA integrated dishwasher. Vokera gas boiler. Low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed door leading outside.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Stainless steel circular sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- Access to floored roof space via Slingsby ladder. Shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.65m x 2.97m (15' 3" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.54m (11' 4" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.01m (11' 7" x 6' 7")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Panelled bath with tiled surround, shower above and glass shower screen. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Enclosed rear garden with paved sitting area and garden in lawn. Outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »