- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A "like new" absolutely stunning detached property located just off the Belmont Road
- Completely refurbished and extended to new home standards
- Re-wired, Re-plumbed, Re-roofed, extended and Re-decorated
- Impressive tiled entrance hall with a generous downstairs WC
- Stunning fully fitted open plan kitchen, living and dining room with patio doors to the rear
- Luxury new "Creative Living" German kitchen benefiting from high end integrated appliances Spacious lounge with a bay window and new carpet
- Three newly carpeted bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Contemporary bathroom with a white suite
- Detached garage with a newly fitted utility area to the rear
- Newly installed gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Rear garden in lawn with a patio and a south easterly aspect
- Front garden in lawn and a tarmac driveway providing plenty of parking
- Highly sought after location in the leafy east Belfast suburbs
- Within the catchment area of a choice of leading primary and secondary schools
Additional InformationA Kinedar Surprise!
This stunning detached home has been completely refurbished and extended to an exacting standard having been taken back to the brick and put back together with care and quality in mind. No stone has been left unturned in ensuring the lucky purchasers can move into a literally new home in one of the most sought-after and established places to live in East Belfast. Every room in the house is finished with style and only the best products have been used to provide to ensure you can simply move in and enjoy a lifestyle of comfort and quality. It goes without saying the hub of the home will certainly be the fabulous kitchen, living and dining space complete with top of the range appliances and patio doors to the rear garden making it ideal for modern day life.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC, a spacious lounge with a bay window and a wonderful open kitchen, living and dining room. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a contemporary bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is a garden in lawn bordered by a mature hedge and a tarmac driveway provides off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, benefits from a good-sized lawn, a patio and a lovely south easterly aspect.
Kinedar Crescent is only a few minutes from the extremely popular Ballyhackamore Village and the amenities of the Belmont Road with its host of cafes and restaurants. Being located off the Belmont Road the outer ring should make the morning commute to work and school a pleasure.
Viewing Arrangements To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 6.10m x 6.05m (20" x 19'10")
- Lounge 4.27m x 3.51m (14'30" x 11'6")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 4.32m x 3.53m (14'2" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.35m (11'8" x 11')
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.41m (8' x 7'11")
- Bathroom 2.39m x 1.75m (7'10" x 5'9")
- Garage / Utility 5.82m x 2.95m (19'1" x 9'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »