- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms 1 En-Suite
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen
- Downstairs W/C & Family Bathroom 1st floor /Oil
- Double Glazed/Double Garage
- 1 half Garage/1 half Utility
- Superb Rear Gardens
Situated in a small exclusive development off the Creevy Road, Temple, this double fronted detached family home offers superb family accommodation. Comprising four bedrooms, master with en-suite, four receptions rooms, shaker style fitted kitchen with granite work tops, downstairs W/C and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, detached double garage with one side being a utility/store and superb rear gardens. The area has long been associated with countryside living, coupled with the convenience to the surrounding towns & cities, which are an easy commute by car or bus. A fantastic family home.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels and fan light to entrance hall. Solid walnut flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c and sink unit. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 16'0 x 10'0 (4.88m x 3.05m)
- Dining Room 13'9 x 9'10 (4.19m x 3.00m)
- Lounge 20'4 x 15'0 (6.20m x 4.57m)
- (At widest points and into bay) Sandstone fire-place with granite inset and hearth. (piped for gas) Double french doors.
- Sun Room 12'1 x 11'0 (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Tiled flooring. Upvc door with glazed side panels providing access to garden.
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen 16'0 x 14'0 (4.88m x 4.27m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Pelmet light. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dish-washer. Tiled flooring. Centre island also with granite work top and breakfast bar.
- Bedroom One 17'2 x 12'0 (5.23m x 3.66m)
- Comprising shower cubicle with shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 16'0 x 11'9 (4.88m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom Three 15'10 x 9'3 (4.83m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom Four 13'10 x 9'10 (4.22m x 3.00m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush w.c Spot-lights. Tiled flooring. Separate shower cubicle. Hot-press.
- Access to roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns, flagged pathway to entrance. Tarmac drive-way leading to detached double garage. (one half of garage is a Utility/Store.
- Detached Garage
- Split into utility.
- Utility Area 16'5 x 10'0 (5.00m x 3.05m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- Garage 16'4 x 11'7 (4.98m x 3.53m)
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Excellent enclosed rear gardens. Bordered by wall to wall fencing. Flagged patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »