- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Period Home
- Modern Attributes Compliment the Period Charm
- Spacious Reception Hall with Original Victorian Tiled Floor
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area and French Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Living Room with Fireplace and Bay Window
- Separate Family Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Mature Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Southerly Aspect
- Off-Street Parking
- Large Garden Shed with Utility Area
- Within Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Within the Catchment Area to Many of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick semi detached period property has been well maintained and tastefully presented by its current owner. Benefitting from a south facing and mature private rear garden we feel confident this property will create instant interest on today's market.
Internally modern décor compliments this home's period attributes and adds to the character and charm which includes original Victorian tiling, stained glass, cornice ceilings and picture rails. Of particular note is the fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area and French doors opening to rear patio and garden. Further benefits include three bedrooms, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Ideally suited to the young professional or family this location provides ease of access for city commuting. The property is also within walking distance of Ballyhackamore, Belmont village and is close to a range of local schools.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass inset, stained glass side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original Victorian tiled floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, part wood panelled walls, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.78m (14' 3" x 12' 5")
into bay window
Feature stained glass top light, hand painted fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, granite hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.51m (12' 5" x 11' 6")
Built-in shelving, alcove display, outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling.
- 6.45m x 2.77m (21' 2" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, built-in oven, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, integrated fridge and freezer, open to ample dining area, dual aspect windows, low voltage spotlight, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, concealed built-in Worcester gas fired boiler installed two years ago.
- Glazed skylight, picture rail, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.4m (11' 2" x 11' 2")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear garden, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.38m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
Picture rail, stained glass top light.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.29m (7' 9" x 7' 6")
Picture rail, feature stained glass top light.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, panelled bath, shower screen, built-in chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, built-in shelving, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder, partly floored, electric light, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 2.67m x 1.7m (8' 9" x 5' 7")
Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, light and power, water tap.
- Brick paviour driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns with boundary hedging, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, large enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, raised paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining with raised sleeper flowerbeds and shrubs, excellent degree of privacy, southerly aspect, large timber shed with excellent storage, light and power.
Travelling down the Upper Newtownards Road, city-bound, past the Beersbridge Road turn right into Irwin Avenue and Irwin Drive is the first on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »