- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented end terrace which is located in a cul de sac just off the Doagh Road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, good size lounge with feature mock fireplace with electric fire and wood laminate flooring and a separate kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator, cloaks.
- LOUNGE 14'9'' X 11'10'' (4.50m X 3.61m)
- Feature fireplace with electric fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator, attractive bow window.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'8'' X 8'3'' (5.08m X 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 11'0'' X 10'1'' (3.35m X 3.07m)
- Radiator, walk in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 8'1'' (3.58m X 2.46m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'9'' X 6'4'' (3.58m X 1.93m)
- Built in cupbord, radiator.
- Modern newly installed white suite comprising walk in shower area, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »