- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented family home occupying generous, quiet corner site
- Lounge with Oak wooden flooring and multi-fuel stove
- Dining room with access to kitchen and rear patio area
- Modern fitted Kitchen with range of built in appliances and casual dining area
- Sunroom with glazed double doors to rear patio
- Four bedrooms with built in robes (master plumbed for ensuite)
- Family Bathroom with separate shower cubicle/Ground floor WC
- Integral garage with utility area
- Gas Fired Central Heating (New boiler installed 2019)/Underfloor heating to kitchen and sunroom
- 4 kW Photovoltaic Solar Panel System attracting substanial ROCs and feed-in payments
- Mahogany effect uPVC glazing/Composite front door
- Generous tarmac driveway parking leading to enclosed carport area
- Private and enclosed south/west facing rear gardens in lawn with patio seating areas
- Only a two minute drive from the M1 motorway network and a short drive into Lisburn City Centre and many leading schools
- Full Fibre broadband to the home with download speeds > 100Mb/s
Additional InformationOccupying a generous corner site, this beautifully presented family home is located in a quiet residential location just off Plantation Road, Lisburn. Extended and finished to a high standard throughout, the accommodation in brief comprises of three reception rooms, four bedrooms and an integral garage.
The property benefits from many features such as a multi-fuel stove, oak wooden flooring to the ground floor and a private and enclosed south/west facing garden to the rear. The property is also only a short drive away from the M1 Motorway network and Lisburn city centre, making it ideal for commuters and within the catchment of a variety of leading schools.
- Composite front door with glazed side panel to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood floor, under stairs storage, cornice ceiling.
- 5.77m x 3.66m (18' 11" x 12' 0")
Oak wood floor, feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove, cornice ceiling, double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.05m (16' 7" x 10' 0")
Oak wood floor, cornice ceiling, glazed door to rear patio area and through-door to kitchen.
- 4.8m x 3.45m (15' 9" x 11' 4")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, Bosch four zone induction hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, LED lighting, integrated microwave, integrated fridge, double electric oven, tiled floor, casual dining area open plan to sun-room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.45m (13' 7" x 11' 4")
Tiled floor, LED Lighting, glazed double doors to rear.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, access to garage, glazed door to side.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, tiled floor.
- Access to fully floored roofspace via secure fold down ladde: shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.48m (11' 11" x 11' 5")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.m x 2.92m (16' 5" x 9' 7")
Built-in robes, plumbed for ensuite.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.77m (12' 6" x 9' 1")
Built-in robes, drawers and desk.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 3.28m (11' 5" x 10' 9")
- White suite comprising bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, vanity sink unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, LED lighting.
- 5.33m x 2.84m (17' 6" x 9' 4")
Plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler, up and over door, light and power.
- Tarmac driveway parking for several cars leading to gated car port area and garage, front garden in lawn. Private and enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn with boundary fencing and trees, patio seating area, outside tap and lights, including sensor security light to front, 4 kW photovoltaic solar panel system fitted on South (20 deg West) facing roof.
From Saintfield Rd roundabout, head onto Saintfield Road and immediately left onto Plantation Road. Holburn Hall is located on the right and the property is immediately on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »