- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central & Electric Heating, Multi Fuel Stove, Under Floor Heating On First Floor
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Stunning Internal Decor
- High Vaulted Ceilings On First Floor
- Recently Extended & Internally Renovated Throughout
- 2 Private Parking Spaces
Additional InformationA unique and rare opportunity to acquire a 3 bedroom detached white wash property in the exclusive Hillcrest View development, located off the Loguestown Road on the edge of Portrush. This luxurious property exudes quality and sophistication and has been built to take full advantage of the stunning views over the surrounding countryside, the town of Portrush, Atlantic Ocean, Scottish headlands and Skerry Islands. The completely unique design and recent renovation/extension of this appealing home hosts an intriguing attention to detail seldom found in modern homes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid oak flooring and open tread stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 4.42m (16' 4" x 14' 6")
With built in wall units, electric fire, feature corner glazing, recessed lighting and laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- With full wall built in wardrobe with drawer bank and over head storage cupboard.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ensuite with w.c., bidet, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, fully clad walk in shower cubicle, storage cupboard, towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.97m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
With solid oak floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 3.m (10' 3" x 9' 10")
With built in wardrobe having mirrored doors and solid oak floor.
- With white suite comprising a wall hung w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, double shower above bath, towel rail, hot press and immersion heater.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINING:
- 9.83m x 6.53m (32' 3" x 21' 5")
- With built in log burner set on raised hearth with feature tiling, high vaulted ceiling with feature exposed beams, solid oak flooring, floor to ceiling glazing offering views over the entire coastline and Portrush, patio doors leading to balcony.
- With sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between an under unit LED lighting, integrated ceramic hob with extractor fan above, integrated eye level stainless steel double oven and stainless steel microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dish washer and washing machine, drawer bank, saucepan drawers, Carndene flooring, high vaulted ceilings with feature beams.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- With recessed lighting, corner glazing with stunning sea and Skerrie Isle views, built in wall units, laminate wood floor, pedestrian door to large decked balcony.
- Outside to side there is a fully landscaped garden area and paved patio. Underneath the first floor balcony there is parking for 2 cars and storage including oil fired boiler (new).
Leaving Portrush on the Coleraine Road turn right onto the Loguestown Road. Hillcrest View will be the next development on your right and No. 1 will be the first property on your left driving into the development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »