1 Hillburn Park,
Cregagh, Belfast, BT6 9PF
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Asking price £155,000
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Forestside)
Asking price £155,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Extended semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor shower room
- Extended ground floor shower room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Gardens to the rear
Set in a most convenient and sought after location, close to many of the areas local amenities, that include shops, leading schools, bus and arterial routes, we are pleased to offer for sale this attractive semi detached home. Although requiring some modernisation, this home benefits from bright and spacious accommodation comprising 3 good sized bedrooms, lounge and dining room, fitted kitchen and a coloured bathroom suite. On the ground floor there is also an extension that offers a very handy shower room. Outside, it sits on a level site with off street parking to the front and a good size garden to the rear. Suitable to a wide range of buyers, an early viewing comes recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to Entrance hall
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs cloaks
- Extended ground floor shower room 2.59m x 1.12m (8'6 x 3'8)
- White suite comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, pvc panel ceiling, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Living room 3.78m x 3.68m (12'5 x 12'1)
- Brick fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Lounge 3.81m x 3.23m (12'6 x 10'7)
- Double glazed French doors leading to the rear gardens.
- Kitchen 3.30m x 2.29m (10'10 x 7'6)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, cooker space.
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.10m (12'5 x 10'2)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 3.53m x 3.15m (11'7 x 10'4)
- Bedroom 3 2.67m x 2.46m (8'9 x 8'1)
- Shower room 2.46m x 2.21m (8'1 x 7'3)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, wood panelled ceiling, gas boiler.
- Brick paved driveway with off street parking. Outside storage.
- Front gardens
- Garden to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed gardens to the rear laid in lawn, decking area.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing