- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Private tarmac driveway
- Detached double garage
- Solar electric panels
- Paved patio and grounds
- Security alarm
- Beam Vacuum system
- Automatic entrance gates
Additional InformationVery desirable 4 bedroom 3 bathroom detached property with beautiful natural stonework exterior finish, tarmac driveway and detached garage.
Finished to a very high standard, with striking architectural features. This property is ideally suited for a family who are seeking a secure enclosed property on the outskirts of Derry/Londonderry.
Located 1.5 miles from Eglinton this home is ideally situated for travel into Derry City and also within short distance of the A6 route to towards Belfast.
- Ground floor accommodation
- Carpeted entrance hall accessed via hard wood entrance door with feature stained glazing, the full height ceiling finished in white wood paneling invites you into this exceptional home
- Living Room 3.59 x 5.41 (11'9" x 17'8")
- Brown carpeted flooring, white wood paneling to 3.2m high ceiling, feature wall in wallpaper, AGA Much Wenlock stove set on black slate hearth and backing with TV point and Venetian style blinds
- Half height wall tiling in white, orange floor tiles, toilet and white pedestal wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 5.12 x 4.21 (16'9" x 13'9")
- Large double bedroom with carpeted flooring, feature wall paper, built in storage cupboard with shelving and hanging rails, TV point and ensuite bathroom
- Half height wall tiling, traditional white pedestal sink, toilet and shower cubicle
- Kitchen / Dining 6.62m x 5.12m (max) (21'8" x 16'9" (max))
- Grey polished floor tile, contemporary high gloss cream kitchen units in L shape design, large centre island with black granite worktops, storage cupboards, drawers and attached breakfast bar. High level storage, integrated fridge, dishwasher and recessed granite extractor fan housing and CDA microwave built in. The kitchen also has floating side cupboards with backlit shelving and black translucent glass.
- Sitting 3.03 x 3.59 (9'11" x 11'9")
- Grey polished floor tile, TV point and wooden Venetian blinds
- Utility 2.49 x 3.64 (8'2" x 11'11")
- Low level double integrated freezer, stainless steel sink, granite worktop. Separate storage cupboard which houses oil boiler and beam vacumm system, separate WC with half height black and white tiling, low flush toilet and wash hand basin.
- Master Bedroom 4.31 x 4.03 (14'1" x 13'2")
- Carpeted flooring, 3.2m high wood panelled ceiling finished in white, TV point, Venetian blinds with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Ensuite 2.34 x 2.67 (7'8" x 8'9")
- Half height stone wall tiling, contemporary white low flush WC, wash hand basin with built in vanity, large tiled shower cubicle and chrome heated towel rail.
- Walk in wardrobe
- Carpeted flooring, walk in storage with fitted shelving, and hanging rails
- First floor accomodation
- Large carpeted landing with deep hot press storage, and secondary storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 5.14 x 3.15 (16'10" x 10'4")
- Large double bedroom with built in storage, carpeted flooring, TV point and Venetian blinds
- Bedroom 4 5.13 x 3.54 (16'9" x 11'7")
- Large double bedroom with built in storage, shelved external storage, carpeted flooring, TV point and Venetian blinds
- Bathroom 2.54 x 2.97 (8'3" x 9'8")
- Black polished floor and wall tiling, contemporary white floating sink, low flush toilet, free standing bath with wall mounted taps, and quadrant shower cubicle and chrome heated towel rail.
- Includes double garage with electric roller doors and loft space, electric and light fitting. Automatic electric gates with open countryside views.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »