1 Henry Street Mews, Ballymoney BT53 6GY
Apartment For Sale
- Attention Investors / Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Potential Rental Income : £450pcm ( £5400pa )
- Two Bedroom First Floor Duplex Apartment
- Lounge - Open Plan Kitchen / Bathroom
- Separate Own Door Entrance from the Street
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing in uPVC Frames
- EPC Rating: E39
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Wednesday 18th July - 10:30am to 11:10am
Attention Investors, This first floor Two Bed duplex apartment property is located close to the centre of busy town of Ballymoney in Co Antrim, 10 miles south of the University Town of Coleraine and within easy reach of the North Antrim Coast.
The property is accessed with its own front door on the street to an entrance hall, lounge with aspect to the front, open plan to galley kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom. On the second floor is a second bedroom.
Ballymoney is a small town and civil parish in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is currently served by the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council.It had a recorded population of 10,393 people in the 2011 Census.
Ballymoney has expanded in recent years and a lot of new houses have been built.Ballymoney is located on the main road between Coleraine and Ballymena, with good road and rail connections to the main cities in Northern Ireland, Belfast and Londonderry.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »