- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Popular Residential Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Attractive White Suite Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Driveway Parking Leading to Attached Garage
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawns With Mature Planting
- Rear Patio with Views to Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough
- In Close Proximity to Comber Town Centre Boasting a Range of Amenities, Restaurants, Leisure Faculties & Local Schools
- Access to Good Road Networks and Transport Links for Commuting To Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor
Additional InformationThis well presented detached bungalow is located at the popular residential address of Heathermount Crescent within walking distance to Comber Town Centre. The property is in easy reach of local schools, amenities, restaurants and leisure facilities in Comber Town Centre. The location also boasts ease of access for the commuter to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor via good road networks and public transport links.
This property has been well maintained by its current owners boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation compromises of spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen with dining area, three well-proportioned bedrooms and white suite bathroom.
Further benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Externally the property is enhanced by front gardens laid in lawns with driveway parking leading to an attached garage. To the rear there is a patio area and garden laid in lawns with elevated views of Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
We anticipate that demand for this property will be high and recommend your earliest possible internal inspection.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Walnut laminate wooden flooring, built-in storage cupboard, access hatch to roofspace.
- 5.38m x 3.38m (17' 8" x 11' 1")
Dual aspect windows with views to side across Comber to Strangford Lough, walnut laminate wooden flooring, natural brick fireplace, inset and tiled hearth.
- 5.08m x 3.53m (16' 8" x 11' 7")
Kitchen with excellent range of high and low level maple style units with stainless steel fittings, granite effect work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated four ring ceramic hob, built under single fan oven, extractor hood above, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, built-in display shelving, elevated outlook across rolling countryside to Scrabo Tower, open to dining or living space, tongue and groove ceiling and outlook to side across Comber to Strangford Lough.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.07m (11' 7" x 10' 1")
Walnut laminate wooden flooring. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.69m (10' 10" x 8' 10")
With walnut laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard, outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.95m (10' 0" x 9' 8")
Walnut wooden flooring. Outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.1m x 2.92m (20' 0" x 9' 7")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, view from garage window across Comber to Strangford Lough, partitioned to rear of garage with storage room.
9'7" x 7'10"
Light and power.
- Mature front and rear gardens extending to side and corner, tarmac driveway leading to garage, paved patio areas and pathways around property with rear patio, elevated views from Scrabo Tower to Strangford Lough, oil storage tank, outdoor water tap.
Travelling from the Square in Comber along Castle Street. Continue along Mill Street taking the first exit at the roundabout. Turn right along Railway street and left at the roundbout onto Glen Road. Turn left into Heathermount Park and right into Heathermount Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »