This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extremely popular location
- Walking distance to the town centre, local primary and grammar schools, shops and bus routes.
- Three bedroom, one and a half reception accommodation
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits.
- Roofspace & cavity wall insulation recently installed
Enjoying an extremely popular location being within walking distance to the town centre, local primary and grammar schools, shops and bus routes, Number One Hazelbank Terrace has been lovingly cared for over the years by the current owners. Boasting three bedroom, one and a half reception accommodation, Utility area, Garage, front and rear garden, Oil Fired Central Heating, Double Glazing, and uPVC Fascia & Soffits.
No expense has been spared on finish to include; Solid Canadian Oak Kitchen units, Mahogany double glazing, luxury bathroom suite, Amtico flooring and Mahogany fireplace. We recommend internal inspection to appreciate the quality of this fine family home.
- Entrance Porch
- with tiled flooring, sheeted walls and ceiling.
- Entrance Hall
- with Amtico flooring, mahogany staircase and balustrades, ceiling rose and coving, under stairs storage, telephone point.
- 4.27m x 4.78m (14'0 x 15'8)
with feature mahogany fireplace and matching overmantle, polished cast iron inset, polished granite hearth, laminate flooring, ceiling rose and coving, TV point.
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- 3.89m x 6.78m (12'9 x 22'3)
Solid Canadian Oak eye and low units with tiling between to include leaded glazed display units, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, sheeted ceiling, tiled flooring in kitchen area.
- with access to attic, smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.68m x 4.32m (12'1 x 14'2)
to the widest points.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.97m x 4.29m (9'9 x 14'1)
with triple mirrored sliding robes and open ended display shelving, built in single robe.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.87m x 4.14m (9'5 x 13'7)
with built in single robe.
- with luxury white suite comprising; panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, corner quadrant shower with electric fitting, uPVC wall cladding, partially tiled on three walls, hot press.
- Utility Area:
- 2.21m x 4.04m (7'3 x 13'3)
with light, power and window.
- 2.34m x 5.11m (7'8 x 16'9)
with roller door, light and power.
- Front garden laid in lawn enclosed by low level wall and gates, asphalt driveway, tobermore paved steps. Rear garden win lawn with raised coloured beds, enclosed by mature hedging, wall and fencing. Outside tap.
From Lower Captain Street, turn left onto Hazelbank Road. Number One Hazelbank Terrace will be on your right.
(in last 30 days)
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »