- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Burglar Alarm Installed
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Elevated Site With Views Over Coleraine From Front Facing Windows
- Close To Local Shops, Schools, Daycare & Bus Links
- Ideal Retirement Or First Time Buyer Property
Occupying an elevated site with views over Coleraine from front facing rooms, Number One Hazelbank Gardens offers three-bedroom, two reception accommodation together with detached garage, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, uPVC fascia and soffits, oil fired central heating and generous low maintenance gardens to front side and rear.
This beautiful detached bungalow has been carefully maintained by the current owners. Being close to local shops, schools, Hazelbank Church and local bus network, Number One is a perfect retirement or first-time buyer opportunity. Given the accommodation and standard of presentation, we strongly encourage early inspection.
- Entrance Hall:
- with laminate flooring, telephone point, access to floored attic via slingsby style ladder, hot press, Storage cupboard, mains powered smoke alarm.
- 3.53m x 5.46m (11'7 x 17'11)
with feature mahogany surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, laminate flooring, bay window, TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.56m x 4.88m (11'8 x 16'0)
with eye and low level units, tiled between, space for range style cooker, stainless steel hood and extractor, stainless steel splash back, saucepan drawers, full length larder unit, centre island with seating, stainless steel sink unit, space for under counter fridge, laminate flooring.
- Family / Dining Room:
- 2.21m x 3.56m (7'3 x 11'8)
with French doors to rear garden, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.58m x 3.68m (11'9 x 12'1)
with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.41m x 3.48m (7'11 x 11'5)
with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.87m x 3.18m (9'5 x 10'5)
with laminate flooring.
- comprising; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled walk in corner shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.48m x 5.49m (11' 5" x 18' 0")
pedestrian door, utility area to rear, light and power.
- Property approached by generous tarmac driveway, front garden laid in loose coloured stones enclosed by low level close board fencing and wall. Generous rear garden laid in paving with raised decked area and summer house, enclosed by low level wall and fencing. Side garden with seasonal planting, exterior lights.
From the Hazelbank Road, take the last turning on the left before Hazelbank Church into Hazelbank Gardens. Number 1 will be the first on your right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »