- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground floor Apartment
- Kitchen/ Living/ Dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Beautifully presented
- Popular location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this luxury ground floor apartment in this exclusive development situated in this popular location in Lisburn. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the standard of finish used throughout the modern home. The property comprises entrance hall with storage, large kitchen/dining/ living area with modern kitchen and feature cornicing, luxury family bathroom and two good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite.
Outside the property further benefits from communal gardens and ample off-street parking. Property rarely comes for sale in this block of apartments and being ground this is sure to appeal to many. Early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall 14'3" x 6'5" (4.34m x 1.96m)
- Tiled flooring and store.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 27'3" x 14'2" (8.31m x 4.32m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and hob, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, stainless steel sink unit and a half, breakfast bar, tiled flooring.
Living/Dining area with bay window, wood laminate flooring, cornicing.
- Bedroom One 10'1" x 10'2" (3.07m x 3.10m)
- Front facing room, wood laminate flooring.
- Ensuite 5'9" x 8'3" (1.75m x 2.51m)
- Shower unit tiled, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 14'5" x 10'4" (4.39m x 3.15m)
- Rear facing room, built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 8'5" x 7'3" (2.57m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower unit tiled, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- Ample parking area and communal gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »